Thursday, July 29, 2010

Give me advice!!!! GUYS and also Girls?

ok so i like this guy ..... but he has no idea who i am...... so wat should i do... i feel like going up to him and saying HI but its weird because he doesn't have any idea of who i am.... so please tell me wat to do..........








........ guys please give me some advice... wat would u want a girl to do if u were that guy?Give me advice!!!! GUYS and also Girls?
hey, when u see him in the halls or whatver and youre walking by each other, make sure he makes eye contact with you. when he does look at u, already be looking at him. and smile. if he keeps looking at u or smiles back say hi.





thats not weird, it just means, i feel comfortable around you and would like to get to know you. either as a friend or gf but mostly its seen as a flirt.





do it, its not weird.Give me advice!!!! GUYS and also Girls?
I was in the same situation. I was practically in love with the boy I sit next to in math class. On the 2nd day of school, though, he made the 1st move by saying 'Hey, Whats your name?' So I told him. Hes very social so he talked to me alot and did a little bit a flirting[i think].We became friends, and now were going out. YAY.





So I think you should be like Kurtis, my bf, and start a convo.
just try to talk to him if he doesnt respond well then go find someone else. if i were that guy i would want you to be straight up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment