Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guy help! Girls and guys please advice! Does he like me?

I have a thing for one of my co-workers.


The other day we were working together, and out of nowhere he asked me if I had done anything to my hair. I had cut the tips, and made my bangs a little shorter. But it made me happy knowing that he noticed it. I don't mean to offend and I do understand, but guys aren't usually aware of things like that.


If he noticed then that, then could he be interested in me? Maybe he was being nice? I don't know....He's always smiling too!


HELP!Guy help! Girls and guys please advice! Does he like me?
Definitely!


It's like me when I got a crush on one of friends in a private course...





You can start doing silly stuff with him, such as throwing small pieces of paper to get his attention, giving him a friendly kick him in the legs





Let him know when you've done something special on a certain day... Anything to get the conversation going...





Good luck ;)Guy help! Girls and guys please advice! Does he like me?
It could be that he likes you so he noticed. but there are those smiling handsom metro guys out there who notice *everyone's* hair.





if he talks to you a lot (especially when there are other people around he could be talking to), he probably likes you.
see if he flirts with you or if you ever catch him looking at you....you should just try talking with him more...what do you have to lose?
i think he does like you

No comments:

Post a Comment