Thursday, July 29, 2010

***NEED ADVICE GUYS<<< PLEASE!!!!!???*****?

First off I know it's long..but no one would understand if I didn't explain so please be patient =/..thanks.





Last year I was seeing this guy (we have known eachother for about 3 years) but were seeing/dating or hooking up ..I have no clue what we were but it was just complicated. When he came back from Iraq he decided to go out with his cousins best friend (whom he was previously interested in) and told me that he just had slightly more feelings for her and yadda yadda..just too much stuff I don't need to get into. lol Then after a year we start to talk again.. recently..just catching up on life..and he basically broke my heart the first time (i fall hard) but he made it out to seem he was interested and we ';hooked up'; alot, point is I was naieve and stupid.





Well recently we started to talk almost every night and he kept telling me how much he wanted to see me and that I was a great person and he made a mistake..well one night he tells me that him and his ';now ex'; broke up because she is currently in another country and wants to enlist for another 3 years and they just want different things. I am definitley keeping a BIG guard up with him. We decided to meet and we chilled at his place and we got intimate (I didn't want it to happen but it did) ..he was drunk and he was pretty overwhelming with telling me almost ALL night how interested he was in me and how glad he was that I came to spend time with him blah blah blah.





We went to the rooftop of his place and he ended up holding my hand and I was like why are you interested NOW?? He was just like your sincere and caring. We went to dinner and a movie this past weekend and had a good time, but it's like he's holding back. I noticed his myspace (as petty as it is) still has him and his ex as the main picture (we aren't myspace friends and his is private) and it just seems odd to me. I asked him wtf is going on, I'm not understanding he basically said he was interested (although we aren't an ';item'; I still think I have the right to know. He said he was interested, but didn't know what he wanted right now.





I told him I'm not having anymore intimacy with him, no more, and he will respond to my text messages, but won't initiate conversation.





The other night I texted him and asked him if him and his ex were still going out and he kept asking me why. I said look it's not a big deal I just wanted to know. He finally said no..we aren't dating anymore but you knew that.





Then last night I told him I knew he would stop talking to me (just to prove a point)..and he said why..I said because I said I wouldn't ';do anything'; with you and I asked you about your ex.. and he was like I stopped talking to you because you didn't answer me on why you asked me about my ex and I told you I did I didn't want to have intimacy either, obviously you don't trust me so don't waste my time. And asked me what was the point in him trying if I didn't trust him. (waste his time haha unbelievable)! I asked him what his problem was and he said just annoyed I was like why? your that annoyed by me because of that question? he said I dont know. Then later that night he texted me out of the blue after I told him I would let him be and he said... the reason I still have me and my ex up on myspace is because I love her still and am in no hurry to remove her from my life, the only reason we broke up is because we wanted different things for our future. I was like well alright then lol.





We saw eachother again last weekend and then the next day I txted him and asked asked him why did you seem so interested and now you act like your not. He was like Im not talking about this right now, I'll talk to you later. Of course he never does, so I told him to not worry about it there's nothing to say. (Just to prove a point) No response. When I ask him questions he shuts down. Granted I understand he still has feelings for his ex (and me and him have had a history together for almost 3 years) it was like we were going out but never actually had a real relationship. But it seems he keeps coming back to me as a rebound. WHY??? He said once he was interested but he's not ready for any relationship right now. I just don't get it.





He seems to be purposley hiding himself on AIM and won't txt me unless I txt him. I'm just upset with myself for letting him back into my life, I just thought he was being genuine for once and maybe he his but just isn't ready?? I'm guessing I should probably let him go.





I'm 26 he's 27. I know it's a lot of drama and frankly I just wish he never came back into my life. I care about him, but it's stressing me out too much because I think I will always have feelings for him since we never had the chance to experience a real relationship.





Guys..do you think I should just talk to him (but I'm pretty sure he will turn on me like I'm crazy for having feelings about it) or should I just tell him that I think we shouldn't talk anymore at all or just be friends?***NEED ADVICE GUYS%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; PLEASE!!!!!???*****?
i think he is usign you as a rebound because he knows you'll always be there because of your feelings for him, he prob is broken up with his ex but it sounds like he might be talking to her and potentially getting back together with her and using you as a rebound thing. esp if he still has a pic up of them together, he wants her to see he still cares and thinks of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment