Thursday, July 29, 2010

Take my advice, guys. I LOST THE GIRL OF MY DREAM, DON'T LOSE YOURS. PLEASE READ GOOD ADVICE?

I am Asian and the girl I really loved (still do) is hispanic. I thought I would never stand a chance with her, so I keep on waiting and waiting. She is beautiful and perfect, trust me PERFECT in everyway. We been taking the same bus for a year and a half now, during that time I never have the balls to talk to her. I'm the type of guy that if she's not happy with me then I want her to be happy in life and hope life fill her with joy and blissful memories of what she think life should be. The reason why i didn't talk to her is because my teeth was kind of crooked, i spended $6000 on rapid braces now my teeth is straight (1 root canal too), but its too late. She's not taking the bus anymore and I LOST HER FOREVER. I also found out that she like me more than i like her, now she's gone. HOPE YOU GOT SOMETHING FROM THIS.Take my advice, guys. I LOST THE GIRL OF MY DREAM, DON'T LOSE YOURS. PLEASE READ GOOD ADVICE?
That's really sad!!! I wish you wouldn't have kept your looks from talking to her. There are tons of people with facial and physical problems that aren't attractve people but they didn't let them stop them from finding true love. Someday you may see her again if you don't you learned from this and won't let it happen again. It may have just been that she was really attractive and you were too afraid to talk to her or you thought she was just beautiful to look at. You can't let nerves stop you because trust me I know how it feels and I'm not going to pass up on the good things in life just because I'm nervous or I look really bad at the moment.Take my advice, guys. I LOST THE GIRL OF MY DREAM, DON'T LOSE YOURS. PLEASE READ GOOD ADVICE?
How could you find out that she liked you more than you liked her if she's gone forever???
What. The. Hell.?





What was your girl's last name? What was her favorite salad dressing? What's her pet's name? What websites does she visit? What are her parent's names?





You know none of this because you didn't even know her. You knew OF her, there's a difference. She is not the girl of your dreams because you did not love her. You were infatuated with her. Grow up.
Advice is to be confident, and not self-conscious for any reason. Interesting story.
chill out takfam, leave the brother alone, who are you to tell him to grow up? YOU dont even know him enough to make that kind of assumption... fu*k off
Grow up act matured go find here you can do it..





just find the route from where she took the bus...





firt know more about her...
LMAO...WOW,THAT WAS VERY INTERESTING,YOU'LL BE HER BEST KEPT SECRET AND BIGGEST MISTAKE-GET IT?
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment