Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys I need some advice!!! GUYS ONLY?

ok, so there's this guy who is a senior and im a freshman. he started siting by me in one of my classes and giving me compliments until we switched rooms and now he doesn't sit by me anymore. We used to talk and laugh the whole period. He is always loking at me and looks away when i see him. We have the same lunch period and this week he started walking by my table like 5 times. I still like him but don't know what to do. Does he like me? And I'm to shy to go up and talk to him though I want to. Don't say he's trying to get in my pants because i am 100% sure he is not that kind of guy. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!!


Most of u r saying hes gay when i said hes not that kind of a guy. What I meant is that he wouldn't have sex right away.


Another question: I have dirty blonde hair, green eyes, am tall. I'm not skinny and not fat. [in the middle] Just out of curiosity would anyone guy go out with a girl like me????Guys I need some advice!!! GUYS ONLY?
Hey sweets, first of all a girl like you....'blonde hair, green eyes, tall and a wonderful health line, I would say even a blind guy can fall for you. Coming to this guy I personally feel he is a bit more shy than u are. Guess you will have to initiate the first step. If not direct, just send a message kinda so he gets it. Play it safe. So you have room to fall back just in case. Goodluck. Btw, let me know what happen..lol. Take care.Guys I need some advice!!! GUYS ONLY?
Sounds like he's trying to get your attention and likes you. Also, yes of course a guy out there will like you!! Why wouldn't there be?
he prolly likes u. and like i can descibe my self, but ppl wouldnt rele kno what u look like. like what's u face shape? eye shape? adn stuff like that


oh and srry. i answered ur ? and i'm NOT a guy
I think he likes you . . . . but, just a thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment