Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice: 'Guys aren't conusing..' Or are they?

Hi, Angelica Marie back once again.


First off, I'd like to thank my favourite yahoo answer contributor friends for helping me with my previous question.





I'd like to bring back a topic my friend 'drummer guy' brought up.





'Guy's aren't confusing.'


MY ***.





I'd like to bring up what happened today, for you all to clearly understand how I feel.





Started around 10 pm-ish.





After a long, relaxing bike ride with KieraMae, followed by amazingly mixed slushies, KieraMae and I sat on the curb, just to talk guys, drama, life, dreams and ****.





It was pretty fun, just to chill and talk. Shared how we felt about certain guys and such.





See, after my 'fail' at the mall on friday night with Jared. I was begening to think realistically, like 'Oh this will never happen' I should just forget about him, and be happy with life.





It seemed like a well-thought out plan at first but little did I know, the most unexpectant thing was about to happen.





I log on to my msn,


talk to KieraMae for a bit,


set my status to away and go shower.





Then come back to realize,


a new message from Jared.





'---- ---'


Just 1 word.


A word so random and unexpected I thought I was simply hallucenating.





But no.


'---- ---' was the word.





For some reason the word seemed completley harmless to me, nothing 'omg' worth, or peverted.. but stupid funny.





I replied casually, and eventually we just got into conversation. No mention of the word again whatsoever.





He seemed pretty down-to-earth and easy to talk to.





It was just surprising to me how he even started the conversation, pulling the first move instead of me for once.





What is that all about?





Are we considerd friends, What does he think of me?, just.. What the ef.





Hahah. See guys can get confusing, you have no idea whether they're being for real or not online.Advice: 'Guys aren't conusing..' Or are they?
Okay let me start off with this..


Man. Those mixed slushies were delicious :)





Anyways.. hmm that might mean something.


For me, for him to just randomly start talking to you, saying that ONE word..thats just kinda weird. He might be trying to get your attention. Or maybe he thinks your like.. I dunno THAT kind of girl. You should re-assure him that your not haha.


But after that.. you two got into a conversation.. I think hes really showing his real side to you. I mean.. at the mall, he seemed a little bit shy for all of the people that were there to talk to you and such.





If he can talk to you like that on MSN, then I think it might mean something. Ask Meesh (new name ? baha) how he talks when he talks to her.


For me, that seems kinda strange.. the different personalities..


*SIGH*





Guys are confusing.. and DRUMMERGUY. I mean come on, you gotta admit, a majority of guys ARE in fact confusing. I mean look at Obstah. Hes one of the most confusing guys I know. And I know you know that too drummerguy. :P





I dont know.. I personally think that you might have a chance with him. Get to know him a little more, see what hes really like.


For all we know, most of the time.. we only know what hes like when hes with his cousin or his close friends.





Make sure you talk more ! :O


:DAdvice: 'Guys aren't conusing..' Or are they?
2 words.


EPIC FAIL!!


Let me tell you something. Just cuz someone you like starts a convo on msn doesnt mean they like you more than a friend. Trust me been there done that . THis happened to me before when I used to live in Edmonton and it happened to me again here in Calgary (more..)

Report Abuse



Angelica Marie.... if that is your real name -_- (most people lie on here just like you) trust me when I say, ';Don't listen to what anyone is saying'; Its your life! Discover it for yourself because what they say might get your hopes up and when the truth is revealed 2 things (more)

Report Abuse



1) If he doesnt like you, your heart is shattered into pieces that only you can pick up


2) You last only ashort time and realize that he wasnt worth it





THE END!

Report Abuse



OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


ehe, i know who Jared is now :$





now, maybe i'm just stupid, or it's a really off day for me, but what was the ';one word';? :P '; '---- ---' ';





anywho, i'm glad that you got along well with Jared. but, it seems like he's just friends with you right now. i'm sorry, but i think he's just not that into you. although, i don't know much about your situation. it's only for you and for him to know for sure.





and yes, our good friend ';what's-an-ubster'; is very confusing, but not because he's a guy. in fact, it's because he's a girl :P i'm jk.





okay, so guys are confusing. whoopdeedo. BUT! girls are more confusing than guys. you can't argue with me on that :P no offense, but you are all very hormonal.


i'll make some comparisons:


guys fight with fists for minutes. then it's over. they're back as best buds / girls fight with words, rumours, and the occasional cat fight, then don't speak to each other for days on end, with other girls picking sides, etc etc etc.


it's also harder to be a guy:


guys have to make the first move...every freakin' time. if a guy says one thing wrong, he's screwed over for life. stereotypes of all guys being jerks ruins it for the minority of sensitive guys (like me)


i don't have to esplain myself. maybe we just see it from different angles. i'll tell all the guys i know not to be confusing, iight? :P


hope it works out with you and jared. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment