Saturday, July 31, 2010

Okay.....need more advice guys???

Now, I recently asked a question about me and my bf. Now, me and my bf have big sexual appetites and since we have moved into the new apt, hes been slacking in the bedroom area. Before, i would give him head and he never had a problem doing the same for me.





We get into the apt and he stops doing it and I am doing all the work now. I let him know about why my attitude has been so pissy lately and he gets upset with me for letting him know. Now, people have responded by telling me to just withhold the twat from him, which I have been doing and he has been on me like white on rice and I still and withholding. But the thing is...now I am horny as hell and I really want some wood, i mean, badly, so I just been masturbating while he is right there, so he can also be sexually frustrated liike me, which is happening.





I am withholding, so he can know what it feels not to get what you want, but I am now sexually frustrated badly....





what should i do guys...........?Okay.....need more advice guys???
Stay the course. You are forcing him to learn that YOU control when he can have a cookie. Keep it up. He'll end up begging you for it. Just hang in there. Let him know what it takes (giving you oral on command) for him to get his cookie. Now is as good as time as any to train your bf to serve you and service you on command.Okay.....need more advice guys???
masturbate him even if he is not in the mood,u go create the mood...be creative...good luck...
.








Sounds like you need to take care of the box a bit more often. Yeast infections are a turn-off. And I doubt you never would cheat on him.











BIG DOLLARS IN THE MACHINE
My ex used to hold out too; worked like a charm.
Give in and both get what you want. Take him by the head and show him where the prize is. I don't know what's wrong with this guy...I'm horny just reading your question. Maybe you need something new and different????
Um...I would think using sex to get revenge for something wouldn't be the best way of handling a situation, but I think in this case it's about all you can do. From the sounds of it you've tried talking to him about it and it doesn't work, I think he's gotten the point. I wouldn't hold out much longer or the sexual frustration might drive him to cheat.
tie him down and take what you want. hands and feet tied, ride his face, then plant yourself on him til you burst. if he does fine if he doesnt better punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment