Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice from the guys on here...?

Just a little advice if you would please. I've been with this guy for over 3 years and I just would like to know your opinion on how often a girlfriend should call their boyfriend. I call mine about twice a week so as not to bug him too much. And I think it's bugging him that I don't call him more often! Lol. Should I be calling him to say hi more often? Just a simple opinion on this is all I need. Thanks!I need some advice from the guys on here...?
It all depends on the person, before my girlfriend and I moved in together, we used to call each other every day. It also depends on how serious your relationship with him is. Are you two serious? Are you just in the dating stage?





There are a lot of factors here that would determine this. In my opinion however, there shouldn't be a specific number of times a person should be allowed to call their boyfriend or girlfriend every week. But no one should call their boyfriend or girlfriend every five minutes either.I need some advice from the guys on here...?
WHAT THE H*LL?! ok hes ur bf i call my gf about every day i didnt call her 1 day and she thought i 4got her and wen i dnt she calls me and i love it wen she calls it makes me feel all special ;) so it u wanna keep ur dude i suggest u call him AT LEAST every other day.........man grl 2 times a week
If the guy really likes you you can not possibly call him too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment