Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some advice. Guys or girls...?

1, Should I care that we only text, and talk a little at school? Or should we call each other?


2, Should I wait for him to text me?


3, I think I love him, but we've only been going out for a month, what should I do?


Also, if you could say if your a guy or girl it would be helpful. Thank you!I need some advice. Guys or girls...?
Well before you say that you love this person, you should really get to know them. It takes a long time to really get to know someone. Take it slow, don't rush things. Talk to your boy friend about the situation. If he doesnt want to talk that much to you just give him his space. Don't smother him. Be yourself, don't tell him things that aren't true just to get him to like you more. Im sure everything will be fine, remember ya'll have only been dating for a month. Relationships take time. Oh and make sure you go on dates, don't just sit at each others house, you don't really getto know each other if thats all you do. Good luck and stay positive.





I'm a guy by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment