Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice....guys only?

ok my ex and i broke up 2 years ago and after we broke up we remained friends and would sometimes hook up (kiss). i found out that he now has a new girlfriend (he didnt tell me) which ill admit hurts a bit because i still love him...he still calls me every now and then even though hes in a relationship...i just told him to stop calling me and texting me because its the only way that i can move on and get my mind off of him...he said ';you got it'; and got all angry that i told him to stop contacting me...do you think what i said was wrong?? im trying my best to move on and by him calling me its gonna make it worse...what do u guys think??Need advice....guys only?
no you werent wrong he just wanted to use youNeed advice....guys only?
Well relationships are hard. First off how old are you? How old is he? If you are young anyways tell him I still love you. Give me a 2nd chance. Doesn't work than rehab but thats least suggested. Talk to him about how you feel about whats happening and tell him how depressed you are. Worked with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment