Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice????????(GUYS & GIRLS CAN ANSWER)?

A boy my friends goes to school with saw my pic on aim and thought i was cute. He asked me out twice but I said no because I don't know him %26amp; he's younger than me. Now he wants to date my friend and says he's her gf. I'm really happy for her, but the guy still IMs me everytime I sign onto the computer and he always wants to talk. Should I stop IMing him?Advice????????(GUYS %26amp; GIRLS CAN ANSWER)?
Don't msg him.


If he already has a girlfriend that is your friend you should leave it at that. But if he does stop dating her then you can msg him again. Don't risk hurting your friend for a guy.Advice????????(GUYS %26amp; GIRLS CAN ANSWER)?
okai well thanks for answering my question uhm well the boyfriend i had before the one that died he was younger than me well age difference isnt really a big deal as long as it isnt illegal because my guy friend that touched my thigh was 16 and im younger than by 2 years so no big deal . second you should be happy for your friend. three it's a little strange that he still ims you chances are that he just wants to keep in touch or if you your friend is a jealous type then he playing you but i doubt it so im pretty sure that he just whats to keep in touch with you.
Hey There,





Dont listen to the shallow comment, He's 12 and girls develop faster than boys usually so are aroud 2 years ahead so its actually more like a 12 and a 16 year old or 14 and 10 - which is weird.





Nothing wrong with talking to him babe, just if he starts flirting say 'No, you're with my friend' and block him if he gets too much.
ive had a similar experience wen i guy i was going out with wouldn't leave my friend alone. i think you should make sure your friend is totally aware of what her guy is up to, and make sure she knows that he seems to be a bit of a player! Just tell him that he shouldn't be like that towards you if he is serious about you friend.
well maybe he's not that into u if he couldn't think to be friends first %26amp; get to know u %26amp; as for ur friend she's really not much of a friend if she knows that he asked u not too long b4 asking her 2 me they both sound as if they r desperate 4 a relationship %26amp; so now they have each other but hey who knows it might not last
my best advice to you is to stop IMing with him if he's going out with your friend thats not going to go over well when things go south. just tell your friend about it and maybe the three of you can work things out.
If it makes you uncomfortable yes.


And my god, you rejected him because he was younger? SOMEBODY'S shallow...





*cough*you*cough*
Ah, age is but a number. That shouldn't be a reason not to go out with him. I'd say if he starts flirting, then ignore, but if he's not, just talk. What harm could that really do?
THANKS FOR ANSWERING MINE








but aslong as it isnt dirty or anything





going out at 12 or even 14 is stupid...you can't even do nothing except maybe share a kiss at the dance lol that is lame :D
Just because he talks to you doesn't mean that he wants to date you or cheat on his gf. I would still talk to him, but make sure he knows it's not flirting.
If he's flirting with you then yea, I'd stop talking to him. But it's really no big deal, middle school relationships are weird and last like a week
he probally is dating your friend to make you jealouse. also a 12 year old should not be dating. TO YOUNG!! I would totally stop talking to him. so yeah
yes you should. just block him on Aim, and why do you bother talking to him? its obvious he's tryna get you to be his gf.
Probably a two timer.
I like bananas.
talk with him and see what hes like, if hes still hitting on you then tell him to get a life and block him.
Depeneds on what your iming about..


If he still says your cute and stuff..stop


ifs its casual and stuff..it dont matter
YOU DONT HAVE TO STOP JUST CAUSE HES HOOKING UP WITH YOUR HOMMIE.
Suck his balls.
it's just IMing who cares
you should have an affair with him. nestle his balls in your hands.
No
I smell a player, and it doesn't smell nice.
ummm you should talk to him and if he persists block him
no you shouldnt he obviously thinks he is some type of playyya?
no, why would you do that??
block him now

No comments:

Post a Comment