Saturday, July 31, 2010

BOYFRIEND ADVICE??? GUYS AND GIRLS.?

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years now. I met him when I was 17 and he was 21 through a friend. Within the first 2 years of our relationship he lived 45 minutes away from me and I'd only see him on the weekends. We never fought EVER. Finally he moved out of his parents house. (his dad still pays for him to live and he doesnt have a job, meaning: i don't pay anything either) I moved in with him for a year then moved out for 6 months because we didn't get along. We would get in fights all the time. I moved back in expecting things to get better but they have only got worse. Here are some abnormal things we do. Why would we both put up with this type of behavior?





1) We spend every minute together. Such as: When we work, we are on the phone with the other person. When we go to class, the other person is listening from inside their pocket. weird right?


2) When we get into a fight we call up our families and complain about eachother. Within an hour everything is back to 'normal' but our families are still upset.


3) We say hurtful things to eachother when we fight. He said to me that he wishes I would die. It's shocking i know, it was to me too. Plus, We call eachother names.


4) There is NO... absolutely NO trust.


5) We stay together even though we make eachothers lives hell.





We control eachothers lives and we take advantage of it. I know that he likes to smoke 2 or 3 cigs a day. If he makes me upset I take them and hide them and a fight starts because of that. I like to go tan but he doesnt like to wait the 20 minutes so he won't go with me if he's upset.





I need some advice PLEASE!





*Is there a way to get trust back in a relationship?





Any way to save this longterm relationship or am I wasting my time?





*Would you ever tolerate a girl/guy wanting to be such a large part of your life?BOYFRIEND ADVICE??? GUYS AND GIRLS.?
personally, i think you're wasting your time. it's very hard to make your kind of relationship work because of your trust issues and habitual fighting habits. it is obviously a very stressful relationship... ask yourself: '; do i truly love him?';, ';can i see myself with him in 5 years?'; etc. think about it. if you say no to any of those questions its time to say goodbye. truly answer those questions, and dont just tell yourself what you want to hear. hope i helped a little :] and good luckBOYFRIEND ADVICE??? GUYS AND GIRLS.?
um, every minute? wow, that must be weird when someone has to go to the bathroom. seriously though, you need to get away from that.
ask yourself how much youth i have? should i stay like this any longer?


the answer is inside of your heart only you would know

No comments:

Post a Comment