Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dating Advice....Guys what does this mean?

I met a guy about a month ago and we started emailing. Eventually it progressed to texting back and forth. We had talked about getting together but I was the one that actually asked him out and he accepted immediately. It was a day date and we had such a good time we decided to keep it going and hung out that night too. He said he had a great time and that it was a great first date. The confusing thing is he didn't make any moves not even a good night kiss. I text him the next day saying that I had a lot of fun. After that I was unsure if I would hear from him given that he didn't make a move but at the same time it was a great date and we had a lot in common. He text me a few days later and we have been chatting back and forth for a couple weeks now. He hasn't asked me out again but we have both made comments about getting together again or things that we should go do sometime. My questions is: Is he interested or not? Should I ask him out again since it worked the first time? HELP, I can't figure this one out!Dating Advice....Guys what does this mean?
Well...It depends on how old you guys are. Because it could just be that he lacks experience and doesn't know when to make a move or how or something. He could just be a very nervous person and feels unsure of when or how to ask you out or to kiss you.





But i think he's interested. It seems like it to me. And yeah you should ask him out again and maybe you should try initiating a kiss or something. Or hint that you want him to.

No comments:

Post a Comment