Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Any GUY please answer. I need more advice!!!! GUYS ONLY!!!!!!?

ok, so there's this guy who is a senior and im a freshman. he started siting by me in one of my classes and giving me compliments until we switched rooms and now he doesn't sit by me anymore. We used to talk and laugh the whole period. He is always loking at me and looks away when i see him. We have the same lunch period and this week he started walking by my table like 5 times. I still like him but don't know what to do. Does he like me? And I'm to shy to go up and talk to him though I want to. Don't say he's trying to get in my pants because i am 100% sure he is not that kind of guy. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!!


Most of u r saying hes gay when i said hes not that kind of a guy. What I meant is that he wouldn't have sex right away.


Another question: I have dirty blonde hair, green eyes, am tall. I'm not skinny and not fat. [in the middle] Just out of curiosity would anyone guy go out with a girl like me????Any GUY please answer. I need more advice!!!! GUYS ONLY!!!!!!?
Yes! Guys would dig to go out with you!





And...





I'm not bible bashing please don't think I am:





But God created you he knew you before you were born. He even knew how many hairs you had on head. He made you and you are special and he loves you.





Please go to your mirror every morning and say I'm special and God loves me!





As 4 the guy - I say he is ';checking you out'; he most probably is thinking if he should make a move or not. The eye contact is a sign he is still interested.





Guys like girls who are upfront so I suggest you tell him you miss him siting with you and invite him over. Communicate honestly... don't hold make your feelings...





Good Luck...Any GUY please answer. I need more advice!!!! GUYS ONLY!!!!!!?
Just go up to him and say hi, you'll just keep on wondering if you don't make a move first

No comments:

Post a Comment