Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice!!! Guys please read, what would you do if...?

Last night at a party, this 16 year old guy and I (I'm 14) went for a walk in the woods, and then it started down pouring so we sat under a tree and talked about just about everything and anything, and then eventually we laid down on the leaves under the tree (his idea) and we laid silently under the tree for about an hour, and when I said I was cold, pulled me up next to him and cuddled with me and held me close and tight, and he didn't do anything suggestive, like he wanted to have sex or anything. And then I apologized (while laying there) for not being one of those slutty drunk girls he's used to (he was telling me the girls at his school), and he said for me not to apologize, that it was really nice and he was comfortable and calm and happy. When we stood up to walk back to the party, we hugged and he put his arm around me as we walked.





I'm not friends with him on Facebook, and I really really like him and want to see him again, so guys, put yourselves in his shoes and:


Should I say anything to him? If so, what?





I really want to see him again but i don't want to seem too forward... idk... advice, please! Thanks :)Need advice!!! Guys please read, what would you do if...?
Make sure if its love or lustNeed advice!!! Guys please read, what would you do if...?
look im a guy i liked a girl for awihle but whenever i loked at her she acted shy i was stupid at the time and couldent tell if she liked me(she actually really did and i missed out) i say be forward and ask him out for a smoothie or something try not to be a slut but a little trampy isnt bad every once in awihle.


i hope i helped you Avionn
Yeh you should definitely say something


to him. Don't be to reckless though saying '; I like you';


just be friendly by saying '; want to go hang sometime?';





If I don't know better I believe the guy probably


felt the same mutual feeling you did that night.
Add him on Facebook lol. I would definitely remember a girl that I spent like 2 hours with in the woods lol. And all that stuff he did - well, looks like he likes you too lol.
to be honest, most guys like to test their strengths. see what kind of girls they can pull off. how many girls, different kinda girls. i'd let him be. sounds like he's experimenting. make him come to you, that'd make him respect you a little more.
um you should try talking to him more and taking it slow and don't try to be his girlfriend yet and don't forget that you are 14 and he's 16. And don't change into one of those slutty drunks to be wit him.
I am a girl but that is so sweet. You could try to just go and talk to him. Some guys don't mind when girls are being forward. Good luck.
just give him some sighns that you like him and if he doesnt pick up on any of them if he doesnt because some guys are like that then go forward ask him to go to a movie with you or something like that hope this helps.
Oh my gosh you lucky thing! Add him on facebook, do anything lol he seems really nice and i think you should try talking to him again! Don't worry about being too forward:) go for it!
ask him out he sounds nice and it doesn't sound like hes trying to get in your pants ether just sound like he wants to tri some thing new if you know what i mean
gays should be destroyed have a girlfriend a loyol one not a bossy type
sounds like a nice kid call him
he's a player


cant you tell?
Well, if he ain't your friend in Facebook.... Sigh...





He's 16, he's smart, he's smooth, he's a bloke.


You're 14 [Trophy like ''I banged a 2 years younger girl], you're obviously quite naive [You considered Facebook mentionworthy with this dilemma], you weren't drunk so he told you how much better YOU are than other girls he knows in order to get in your panties.





Things he'd like to hear:


Hiya, it's me! Let's go all the way tonight ;)


Hiya, let's act like nothing happened if you don't want to but I'd like you to know that I'm interested in a relationship with you.


Wanna be my boyfriend? :')





Things you should say:


You tried to exploit me, act nice or otherwise I'll sue your ***.


Let's forget the thing that happened under the tree and start out fresh.


Let's make out!
hes a player and hes 2 years older than! ur probably in 8th grade and hes in 10th-11th - thats not the right time of having a bf of that age, and i think that you shouldnt rush of having a bf now just to prove to youf riends that ur capable of getting 1. im sure ur a very hot girl who will grow into a beautiful young woman/lady and then you will be probably able to get ANY guy you want =)

No comments:

Post a Comment