Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fashion advice guys, what to wear for my shape?

Hey,


Im in between sizes. On my tops im a 12, but for my bottom's, i vary from size 12 to 14, i have a bit of a waist, so sometimes i find that 12 is too tight on my tummy, and a 14 fits on my stomach, but too baggy for my legs! Its a nightmare!!!





I would call myself an apple shape, i have 36b boobs, a 32'; waist, large hips and thighs. What shape would that make me?


I need advice on what styles of clothing i should be wearing to flatter my shape?


Thankyou! :)Fashion advice guys, what to wear for my shape?
wuts ur height? i wouldnt go for anything tight or horizontally striped for your top. u can try a more loose top with a belt under ur boobs, this should giv ur bust a great boost n tightens around your ribs a liitle to show youve got the curv. for the top id suggest it b longer, covering halfway to ur butt (hiding the hips a little). u can also giv babydoll tops a shot, but that may or may not make ur arms look bigger (i cant c u)...:S


bottoms should b darker in color (for the slimmin effect), if u normally wear jeans then i suggest non-elastic denim as they will present ur form better (u said u had larger hips). if ur short, then heels will help wit the posture n lengthen ur legs. also if u choose to wear a slightly shorter or tighter top then id add belts on the jeans, this will make ur butt perky and round n bubbly hehe...lack of adj back there...


hopefully this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment