Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lingerie advice - guys opinion would be fab!?

Last link didn't work, so I will try again! Thank you for the answerer on the other question..


It's a significant milestone in my relationship with my boyfriend this week, and he's been whining at me to get a corset for a while.


Up until now, I have been very naughty and told him that there is no way i'm getting one, while I have been planning to get one for a milestone to surprise him completely :p


So! My question is what do you guys think of this one..


http://www.deliciouslingerie.co.uk/Black鈥?/a>


I think I can pull it off.. I'm blonde by the way, if colouring helps!


Thank you in advance!Lingerie advice - guys opinion would be fab!?
It's perfect. A whip seems missing though.Lingerie advice - guys opinion would be fab!?
Do you live in Great Britain? If not you may want to look for a corset closer to home. That corset is ok, nothing special, but if you live in the US, shipping is going to be high.





This is a really hot corset in black:





http://www.ohcheri.com/dg4887-black-tie-鈥?/a>





Everyone looks great in black and is a good choice for a first corset. But it's fun to look around, too! This site has around 300 styles of corsets, leather, velvet, sheer, etc and has free shipping on every order. Have fun!
Well.... you know he loves Corcettes.... i don't think he'll have anything bad to say about this one... its classy... and it looks great! black is nice.





but... anything you choose will work!


Its like Sushi... presentation and the thought that went behind making SUSHI or buying this corcette... is what counts! I think this is called....


...FOREPLAY!!!! :D





Good luck!





love to see more... but... it would hurt too much!! :D





just my thoughts!





w
Blondes generally look better in black corsets whereas brunettes look better in pink corsets with black lace.
the one u picked is nice. i read in a psychology book that pink makes us men relax so idk i thot this one was good http://www.glamorose.com/Sexy-Satin-Corset-And-G-string-Set-p/sh-25907-hot%20pink.htm
its just ok

No comments:

Post a Comment