Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys I need advice Guys only?

What do you really look for in a girl and how can we tell if you like us and want to ask us out, and not want us for just one reason. What is the best kiss, out in the rain or what, and does a girl have to be skinny for you to like her or what what is it you like in a girl or want. Cause I'd like to know, just for curiosity lol.Guys I need advice Guys only?
i look for a smart funny girl, i go crazy for beautiful eyes, she doesnt have to be skinny, and most guys i know dont like the really skinny girls. I personally havent experienced the kissing in the rain but i think that it would be the best one since its supposed to be the most romantic ones.


But the best ive experienced was when my gf and i were laying on my couch and she lifted her head up and smiled at me and i kissed her gently and when it was done she opened her eyes and looked into mine and smiled. it is kind of hard to explain on here..











Not all guys want a girl for sex alone, its guys like that, that give us guys that try to be the best guy we can be, a bad name. It always seems that girls choose the prick instead of the good guy, becuz of his popularity status, or his looks, and the average joe guys that are the good guys dont usually get a second look. I personally (the guys may think im an idiot but idc) would rather hang out on the couch with her in my arms watching a movie then sex. For some reason to me I always felt alot closer to her doing that then sex.Guys I need advice Guys only?
I first look at the eyes, then the smile, you gota have ad lest one of them if you don't you got nothing with me, so beautiful eyes gream smile pretty hair, and no skinny girls aren't so good I want a norm girl a girl with something to grab ahold of, and we will lokk at you a lot and smile at you try to show you, hey I dig your style, LMAO
another question that can no be generally answered, ever heard of chubby chasers? guys who like big women, what each guy looks for is different, i like a girl with brains, and of course some physical attraction which to me is a little meat in the rite places (yes boobs) but not only boobs, some guys like girls who are VERY skinny, others have a preference of hair color, and some just want a girl who cares about them and it doesn't matter how she looks
I mostly fall for a woman's eyes because they tell me everything. If she looks back that is great. If she looks back and smiles that is even better. I would most likely approach a woman if she gave me enough clues it was ok to move things up a notch.


So, if a guy looks at you he is most likely interested enough to want to go out with you. You can tell which guys only want you for a good time because they will move fast. When a guy finds a girl/woman he respects and wants to keep then he will be polite and not move too fast.


The best kiss is anywhere with a girl or woman you are crazy about. Most men don't like skinny. Men prefer women that don't feel like a bag of bones when they put their arms around them. I like ';healthy women.'; That is meat on the bones, good muscle tone, curvey, good sense of humor and not too needy. Fat or chunky girls are not sexy. When I see a fat or chunky girl I feel that she probably has a low self esteem or she is lazy so I stay away from them.





That's about it in a nut shell. I think it applies to most guys.
just someone that i like, if you love someone then they seem perfect. but you have to like someone to be interested in the.
i like wen girls laugh at my stupid jokes. i like wen we can talk about anything. basically just a cool chick thats easy to talk too is perfect.


the best kiss is wen ur cuddling an u look in her eye n kiss


she doesnt have to be skinny but i guess pretty would help.


if a guy talks to u alot instead of alot of girls and looks at u alot he likes u
wow; ok well every guy is different and as such has different prefrences. here are MY opinions. i look for a girl who can be sincere, someone i can be comfortable around and talk my mind with. someone who loves me for who i am and respects me for my opinions and is willing to work with me when making joint decisions. i have no prefrence in kisses. there are kisses 2 fit every situation so i have no real ';best'; kiss. Finally, i absolutely hate america for this, is a girl does not have to be skinny to be attractive. the typical blonde skinny cheerleader i consider to be fake. they arent meant for relationships, they're meant 4 one night stands. find a person you can be with and be able to be yourself and do the little things you enjoy. that is what i think a relationship should be. hope that helped...
come on I really think you girls just want reassurance of the answers that you already know... Ok so let's do this again !! LISTEN..


Pulchritude!!! yes you already touch on it .. it means physical beauty.. Guys don't necessarily like ';skinny'; girls.. yes nice looking doesn't hurt however personality counts for a great deal in this society even though it may not seem so..


Now a girl of your age should know if the guy is just playing game this is 2008 so feel free to ask him out yourself and the kiss you'll know.. the one important thing when it comes to sex is that the woman always is in control...
i myself want a pretty not so heavy smart girl that cares about me.but every guy is different.if u think a guy is dropping hints, flirt girl!
A girl will hold eye contact longer and sh will be more touchy with you and laff at any joke you make even if its not funny. If she has a good time with you then you need to make sure you stay outta the friend zone and try not to be a dork in her eyes and others when your with her you gotta consider her image as well. And she'll make more time for you even if you don't know it. And I say take a chance even if it braks up your friendship. Ask her out and if it works it works and if she stays friends or whatever thats between you two.


And a kiss can vary from sexual and romantic. But I've learned to make em wait but only for a sec.


And a girl duzn't haf to b skinny. Its just that fat chicks r so discusting emotionally cuz they r needy. Human nature states that your enviornment determines who u r. So fat chicks however happy r unpleasnt when they get emotional. And skinny chicks even if crazy or flawed are preffered somtimes. I like my girl cuz she really gts me. She punches me evryonce in a while cuz she knows I want to gt over the fear of punching. She throws me into cars usually stationary ones cuz she knows i like to have fun and no one knows how to have fun like the jackass crew.
i like girls who you can talk to anytime day or night and can talk about anything i like a girls personality a lot i prefer skinnier girls but i mean if youve got a good personality and everything i would think about it ! looks are a lot to but not so much as personality ! and the best kiss ever i think is 1. in the rain 2. and during sun set at the beach !
hmmm. Ill give you my opinion. With most guys, if they really want to go out with you, they'll have the balls to ask you out. I honestly wouldnt care what the best kiss is, as long as it doesnt seem like im kissing a dead fish. Being skinny is just a matter of being attractive. It helps you get noticed, but in the end, if you dont have a good personality, the relationship wont last. One sign a guy likes you, is if you catch him looking at you, and the second he realizes your looking at him, he looks away and pretends he was doing nothing. That would mean he admires you, but is nervous that youll find out and think hes weird.
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment