Thursday, July 29, 2010

ADVICE guys and girls please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11?

ook so i had this boyfriend who really treated me like sh ittt and he used me! and cheated on me alot and then after awhile we somehow dont ask went out again and he treated me the same so i broke up with him and tried to forget about everything but he yells at me on the phone and on msn... and also he says i should watch out cause he will get his friend to beat me up and he is in grrade 11 im in grade 9 ... also like what did i do!!!%26gt;!!! he calls me a slut and whore and lots of things but i feell like sh ittt cause its bothering me so much i cant get over it !





http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/tt234/meghan_cochrane/?action=view%26amp;current=CIMG2391.jpg





this is meADVICE guys and girls please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11?
trust me sweetheart any guy that does those things to you is NOT worthy of your time or your attention!! you are a pretty girl %26amp; trust me there are plenty of fish in the sea that will treat you with the respect you deserve!!ADVICE guys and girls please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11?
First...forget about him and get over him.


Second...you reareally need to talk to someone about him threatening you. That's too grimey

Report Abuse



omg r u serious? if you are you need to tell somebody like a parent or guidance consoler when he calls you dont answer when he messages you ignore it, I had the same problem but i was like in the 7th grade this is really serious it is called domestic violence and he can be arrested or sued you need to tell somebody now!
hey. im am in grade nine too. this happened to my friends sister when she was in ninth but i happened with a senior. just make a list of the reasons you like him and dont like him. most likly the hate list will me much longer (my friends sisters was two pages longer!) then shred the one you like about him and hang up the list of things u dislike about him. you deserve better. and you are not a slut..maybe made a wrong descison (im sure you regret it too) but most deff not a slut. and btw i think ur pretty.
forget that guy. he and his friends arent gona do anything to u. hes all talk and no action.
just forget about him!!! how can you get back with him after he does all that stuff!
ignore him, he's an ******. cute shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment