Saturday, July 31, 2010

Boy advice: guys or girls?

ok so i am a freshman in high school





%26amp; this weekend was our school homecoming





i didnt go with a date i just went with my guy and girl friends in a group





they also didnt have dates, because we wanted to have more fun





but at the dance a guy i know in my grade, we arent exacly friends..





him and me started dancing and he kept asking me to again.





it seemed like he kinda liked me but, he was dancing with a couple





other girls, but it seemed different because they just went up to him.





%26amp; today he talked to me a little more then usual.





and i think i might like him.





i have the same lunch hour as him and i sat with them the last 10 mins.





should i start flirting/catching his eye??





HELP MEBoy advice: guys or girls?
Just make some eye contact, laugh at his jokes, be there for him as a friend. You'll probably be dating soon. Boy advice: guys or girls?
well in my view.. its just that your instincts are asking you to start this.. but in this age , teen i.e. eople are vulnerable and if you start such things they go long and sometimes end up bitter.





So my advice should be to concentrate on studies and get good in acreer.


This would be like being parents to you and you wouldnt like this advice, but its life.. i hev been thru such things and have had consequences, so its just a advice .
yes of corse you should! sounds exciting, go for it!
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment