Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice (guys&girls) Love?

okay i have a guy friend that i Adore, and completely love. And he acts like he likes me a lot, i mean all my friends think he is blinded by me in a way that they cant understand.. meaning he and i are always like right on each other and flirt like theres no tomorrow. and ive always liked him and im always there for him, but when hes around his ex he ignores me. well he will come over and give me a big hug and joke about getting him hard.. (its a long story about the first time i met him) and then he wont talk to me by the end of the night he will be upset about something so ill go over and give him a hug and ask if everythings okay when im still hugging him and he will grasp and wont let go untill he says i dont want to talk about it,





Its like this every time any of his ex's are around..





What is he trying to do? or say? or am i just paranoid?


I Normally sont ask stuff like this, but lately its been bugging me and i rather ask you guys before i go and make a fool in front of him.





thanks in advanceAdvice (guys%26amp;girls) Love?
he has feelings for his ex obviously and likes u and jus cant chooseAdvice (guys%26amp;girls) Love?
Poor guy %26amp; yourself, too. He must be around his ex-girlfriend a lot %26amp; this has to stop. He's your friend, so you should talk to him about this. Tell him that even though he might still have feelings for his ex-girlfriend, he needs to let her go because it's obvious that she's only hurting him %26amp; that you know somebody so much better who adores him. If he asks who, you must confess your feelings to him. Don't say you love him, just yet, because that might scare him off..but just let him know that you have really strong feelings for him %26amp; have for a very long time. I hope it works out :-)
Your just his friend remember? Don't let it bother you. If you like him more than a friend let him know. It's really kinda simple. If you like him as a friend and don't want things to be weird then just forget about it and accept that your friend still likes ex.
hmmmm some times love knocks you downnn


lol


i dont know what to say


tell him that you like him more than a friend or ask him what do you think of me
I think its better to take a precaution before giving in. Well I think he needs u to love him a lot and show him affection(in front of his ex or friends). He needs to forget them and move on.
Take a look at his enormous penis. Go ahead, Take a glance in his pants. :)
Sounds to me like he's using you to get at his ex.





I should be careful. If he is this manipulative he could be best avoided.

No comments:

Post a Comment