Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any Advice Guys! I want to know what i could do!?

I like my BESTFRIEND alot!


HE is So SWEET and NICE and we talk 24/7


During school WE text... Well I asked him out...I waited for him 2days and still didnt responded to my question(but we still talked) so I asked him if he just wanted to stay friends...He said THATS SOUNDS GOOD,AFTER THAT THING THAT CRYSTAL SAID(they dated for 3days and she only dated him for his hopes) i said oka


but if you ever want to go out with me i will most likely say yes! So Yeah!





Well I want him to notice me more, When we go to the movies I wanna kiss him! How do i get this to work. (He would have to make the first move so what can i do to get him to know i want him to kiss me with out saying it)(PS we both are 15 and never kissed anyone)


PS we always hug!Any Advice Guys! I want to know what i could do!?
why does he have to make the first move??? if you want it that bad, put your hand on his knee, look him in the eye, and just tell him '; I sure wish you would just kiss me right now';, see what happens. If he doesnt kiss you, then you aint built right for this guy!Any Advice Guys! I want to know what i could do!?
ask him out.





please answer mine. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090317210151AAoVxtd
Docent sound like he wants to ruin your friendship and kissing him would chance many things really if its your first one.
Try to get close to him when your at the movies so dont put the arm thing in between you guys.
wait for the magic moment
It kind of sounds like he doesn't want to be anything more then friends, sorry to say.
first pick a romantic movie then sit as close to him as is he need to hug you. then come romantic scene in the movie try to motive him
He would have been tried something with you. If you do him its probable he'll just hit and run. So....DONT TRY NUThIN

No comments:

Post a Comment