Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl Advice (Guys AND Girls please answer)?

Loneliness seems like it never breaks. For two months now I have been single. Let me tell you, it's been starting to get on my nerves. I'm the kind of guy that really loves relationships. I mean, I'm normally an optimist but I've been a hard core pessimist lately. Especially in the last few days when it really hit me.


I've tried getting to know girls and then after awhile I've asked them out. First one said no because ';she wasn't dating at the moment.'; Next one said that apparently I'm ';too good'; for her.


Last one, the one I currently have the biggest crush of all on, and I think I may have even fallen in love with her, Randi. We've been really good friends for awhile now. Only problem is she has a boy friend. A big freaking idiot if you ask me. I sit next to him in Latin and if she knew anything that he talks about in there she would dump him without a second thought. For instance, he's only doing this because he mad a big freaking bet with a friend that he could last two months. And he's one of the biggest perverts alive. But he hides this from her. But I can't tell her any of this. I mean she knows I like her and she would just hate me if I said anything.


So basically what I'm saying is that I am in a lonely state that just can't be broken. Hell I even wrote a poem about it:





I have nothing to hold on to,


Nothing to live by,


Nothing to breathe through,


And nothing to break my fall.





What more is a simple raft,


Than a piece of wood,


If it has no paddle to row,


Nor sail to catch wind?





I'm stranded out at sea,


My only companion a broken floorboard;


How I'll get back,


I just can't know.





I've tried to paddle with bare hands and feet,


But the waves keep pushing me back;


I've tried searching for a lifeline,


But none can be found in this oversized lake.





I've tried a dive to scavenge for food,


But the current keeps pushing me out;


I've tried to drink from the endless waters,


But the salt threatens to gag me.





I call for help in a loud echo,


Yet even I can't hear my own voice;


The only company I have is a raft,


To keep me above the loneliness threatening to engulf me.





So as you can see, this hurts a lot guys. I mean I'm even guilty of crying because of this. One time I almost just completely broke down in tears right in the middle of the hall because I saw Randi holding hands with he boyfriend. I know this may sound pathetic or even creepy but... i don't know. I really just need to talk about this to people cause I deny to talk to people I know. But I would absolutely LOVE any advice or suggestions ANYONE can give! Thanks!Girl Advice (Guys AND Girls please answer)?
Yeah the first three are crap answers.





Anyway I haven't been going out with anyone for years. I don't know what to say about it. I'm 17 and never really had a boyfriend. You haven't been in a relationship for 2 months and you're already lonely. I guess it takes a lot to get used to the fact you are alone. Here and there I will feel really bad that I don't date but I'm too afraid to fall in love or go out with someone. I want to cry myself as I type this. This is a very emotional situation.





here's a fact for you, unless Randi is like those obsessed girls on lifetime, she'll break up with that dumb kid and go for you. She will realize. I would just hang out with her more. MAKE HER LAUGH! be really nice to her. Maybe hang out after school? You don't want to get to being ';just a friend'; so the whole time just ';pretend'; you're going out with her and it will make the vibes between you different.





Sorry this is a lame answer but I hope that you feel better. Don't be ashamed to cry. You're the one a lot of girls would prefer. Someone who actually cares and gives a damn.Girl Advice (Guys AND Girls please answer)?
1) You don't love her. That **** is not love


2) Suck it the **** up. My god, girls say they like sensitive guys but they really don't. Get over yourself.
i dontt havee an answerrr


jusst a comment , alicee is angry (:
Grow a pair and ask her out... and for God's sake, stop crying in public... the ';sensitive'; act won't work... girls like *******... the worse they are treated, the more they come back to the ******.





You need to get in touch with your inner ******. Don't fawn over her... ignore her... she'll come to you.
Well, if the other guy only intends to last 2 months, then I suppose the fact that Randi likes him doesnt really matter anyways. I'd say there's no need to be upset about them if you know it wont last.





As for loving Randi, I say go for it. Maybe you should stick friends for a bit, maybe even best friends, then go for the final prize. Just take it slow (especially after they break u, cos u dont just wanna be the re-bound guy), but not so slow it gets frustrating. See what she likes. Get to know her if that's what she wants. Does she talk to you about celebs she thinks are hot or anything? Maybe you should act like them (unless they're cocky little assholes). I say just be a little rugged, but a gentleman to her (work-outs shouldnt go a-miss either).





You're right not to tell her what he says though, just really be there for her after it's over. Be a good guy to her, but masculine at the same time.





Cya
If you've only hit a slump for a couple months, it's not the end of the world! I used to date a million guys all the time, then i got a guy for a year and a half. After i broke up with him, it took about six to get back in the swing of things. Remember, you're in a fish filled sea. You'll find that angelfish surrounded by those piranahs. I LOVE relationships, but it's worth a little wait for you to find that one. I found one after six months... Well, i liked him a couple years ago, and i wooed him after my split with my boyfriend. Here's your options: You can wait the two months and be there for her to cry on and woo her that way, try to win her over the boyfriend she has now, but, If she doesn't work... in no time, you'll find someone else if you quit focusing on that one girl. Lots of times... guys don't have bets... they just either feel embarrassed or they dont liked being called out, so they say they do... I've ran into that PLENTY of times
Awwww, i'm sorry.


:(( I have been single for 15 years.


(Don't freak, i'm not like a 40 year old virgin, i'm 15.)


Never had a bf before. I see your problem, it happens to me


alllll the freakin' time. And yes, it hurts. BAD.





You should type a note out and rat him out.





ORRRR just tell her yourself.


Be like,


';Randi i need to talk to you.


Promise not to get mad? (Make her promise)


I'm telling you this because i care about you,


(then tell her what a creep he is.)';





I can assure you she won't get mad at YOU.


If she does, sorry.


Good luck. Just keep going and follow your heart.


If you want her, FIGHT FOR HER!





AND WHAT THE HELL?!


What's up with these idiots that answered your question?!


DONT LISTEN TO THEM.


Girls like nice boys!


TRRRRRRRRRRRUSTTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Well you are right, its a little creepy, and a little sad, but at least you are getting it out there. I might suggest, depending on your age, you focus a little more on work, or school, or a hobby, and let things happen man. I have found that when I am lonely thinking about it makes it worse. Instead be productive and not so emo(no disrespect to you) about it. Its life man, let the things that will be happen, and it will get better. Also, talking from experience, if you legitimatelylike this girl, let it be know, it will be a test of courage for you. Drop SUBTLE(don't be over the top while she has a boyfriend) hints to her, flirt, tell her she is pretty, those sorts of things. She will eventually come around, and if she doesn't well, chalk it up to experience and find the next one, at least you got some practice trying to woo a woman, and use it on the next on. Best of luck
This must be hard for you but if its just 2 months surely if you wait it out and then when she gets dumped you can try to be with her.


But don't tell her you knew about the guys bet or she will be angry with you for not telling her.nothing good will come of telling her.





Good Luck with her im sure after its over she will want you too
To be fair, you need to sort your own **** out before you do anything. Being single sucks ***, but the fact that you're in tears over a girl who isn't yours with a douchebag boyfriend means you really aren't right in the head at the moment.





Take a minute and just think. Check yourself. Is she REALLY that important to you, or do you just need someone you can depend on to hold you up, to give you strength, do you need someone else to live for?





Because if the answer is yes, you need to stop thinking, and stop trying to get yourself into relationships. If that is the case, you need to stop, think about who you really are, find out why you really need that love from someone else, and learn to love yourself, so that you don't have to rely on someone else being there.





I mean don't get me wrong, I love being in a relationship just as much as the next guy, but Randi's got a pussy dude, she doesn't need another one, and if you're dependent in a relationship, that's all you're going to look like to her.





Also, pro tip, bring a tape recorder to Latin and Record Captain Douchebag saying that **** about her, and send her the tape in the mail anonymously. Watch the fun ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment