Saturday, July 31, 2010

HELP! I need advice guys! fast! please help my best guy friend and i have been friends since we were 8..?

we had the first same job and worked together for several years and about 2 years ago i changed jobs and after that he started coming to see me everyday and we spend at least 4 hours a night together just watching movies talking..etc.. im so confused by the situation.. i really think im in love with him but so afraid to move forward.. last week he wanted to hang out for a little while but i was at a prior commitment i had made and couldnt he got mad and we didnt talk the rest of that night until around 11pm the next day.. now we are fine didnt mention the fight he just ask if i had fun.. he stayed with me for about 4 hours then after he left he txt and wanted me to hang out with him tomorrow for a while while he is at work.. guys im so confused.. i dont know whats going on.. we know everything about each other and theres nothing we cant share.. but i dont know how he feels and im too afraid to move forward myself.. please help!HELP! I need advice guys! fast! please help my best guy friend and i have been friends since we were 8..?
Are you cute? Is he cute? Obviously there's an attraction there that is more than plutonic. You guys have spent a great deal of your lives getting used to the other. That is THICK! Expressing the idea of having more is only scary because of failed relationships you all probably laughed and cried about together or those going on around you. There is nothing wrong with role playing. I advocate it. Set the mood for him to take the lead. One night while watching a movie throw your feet on his lap, push him down and lay your head on his chest. These are little things that if he doesn't respond aggressively to then he may simply find comfort in having a gorgeous female to relax with.





As far as the getting mad. That can go either way. Jealousy is a serious issue and ignoring it will fuel the next time. You need to bring it back up. But how? Well, if it bothered you let him know, ';hey the other day when you got mad at me, I was a little confused. I didn't intend to miss hanging out with you but I had something come up. Why were you upset?'; then don't take ';I was trippin'; for an answer. But if you liked it... do it again then call him on it and say, '; I just had to see if that's how you would act again, I kinda like knowing you feel the same way about spending time with me as I do with you!'; But one way or the other you'll leave him having to confess his secret desire for you or his purely innocent protected comfort in your presence, which then you can make clear that you have desires as well as men that want to fulfill them.





Sorry so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment