Saturday, July 31, 2010

***>>>NEED ADVICE GUYS???<<<***?

Me and this guy have known eachother for about 3 years and have had an off again on again type of relationship. We have never been b/f and g/f (we are both in our late 20's). We have mostly been friends and FWB. I'm not a fan of the FWB thing and there has been alot of drama between us, but you live and learn I guess. My question is a year and a half ago we has messed around and I thought I was PG and had a miscarriage. I told him that I might have been before the miscarriage happened and he laughed at me and told me whatever and was a complete jerk to me. He said just have an abortion or something I can't have kids I'm sterile and just laughed. I hung up on him and found out I did have a miscarriage a little later. I never told him. We didn't talk for a year, he went back out with ex. Then recently we started to talk again a few months ago and he told me that he was broken up with his ex and made me believe he wanted to be with me. Then turned it back on me when I started to have feelings for him. I just don't get it. Well the other night we got into an argument over text and I told him that I didn't want to talk to him anymore and told him that something happened a year ago that I'm sure he could figure out. (it was bothering me so I had to tell him). He sent a text back like 3 hours later saying if you were trying to tell me you had an abortion or a miscarriage that is pretty F**ked up. And that was it. What does that mean? I'm sure he doesn't believe me. I asked him what he meant, but he hasn't written back yet. I just want to tell him not even to bother writing me back..ever again. Why would he say something like that???***%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;NEED ADVICE GUYS???%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;***?
i have never been in that kind of situation so i can't really say anything

No comments:

Post a Comment