Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need some advice. sex advice. guys help me please. ?

so last sun night, i went to hang out with my neighbor and his friends. i was invited by this guy (K) and i wasn't doing anything so i went. [oh and i used to know K in grade school, i hadn't seen him in a couple of years, though] well i sat and watched them play video games for a while. well K was drunk. but not wasted just drunk. and he asked me to go outside with him, so i did and we started making out. things progressed and we had sex. at the end of the night, he held my hand and walked me home. he even kissed me a few times before i went inside to my house. i gave him my number and he gave me his.





he hasn't called me. at all. on tuesday i sent a text just to see what's up and no response. on wednesday i sent him another text telling him that if he wanted to hook up again, i'd be up for it.


and he didn't respond to that either. yesterday (saturday) i sent him a text inviting him and his friends to a party that my friend was throwing. he texted back saying that he would but he felt like sh!t so he was just going to chill. i texted back it's cool have fun. and then asked how his thanksgiving was and he didn't respond. then i remembered that i had just gotten over my cold the night we hung out and so i texted him that i probably gave him my cold and that i felt bad about it. he didn't respond again. then tonight, i called him to see what's up and to apologize for getting him sick but he didn't answer.





should i just give up on him? the thing is that it's not like i'm in love with him or that i want to be his gf. i want to be friends. and i want to know wtf is going on. i'm cool with it if it was just a one night thing. i just don't understand why he put the effort in getting my number and sh!t AFTER we already had sex if he didn't even really want to be cool like that.





how do i get him to talk to me? should i just give up on him?





[and i don't need any rude comments. i'm 21. old enough to know how to have a good safe time]





sorry this is so damn long. thanks for reading, those who have. Need some advice. sex advice. guys help me please. ?
personally i think the guy is a asshole


i would at least hang out with you


especially after a one night thing


i think you should give up on him cause all he wanted was a little reliefNeed some advice. sex advice. guys help me please. ?
sounds like guy ';K'; hit it and quit it. Your just a piece of *** to him. Stop bothering him and let other guys use you like he did.
I call it sex Use...Smart
it called ';hit it and quit';
sorry, sounds like he only had one thing on his mind, and being friends with him wasnt one of them. i suggest just moving on





good luck with that though
hmmm yeh that guy seems like a bit of a c-ock


it could just be that he is scared that you want more than friendship especially after the sex night


just call him again, if he doesnt answer message and say you want to talk or something


if he doesnt respond forget him, hes a loser


if he does just reassure him you just want to be friends and your cool with the one night thing


some guys just get weird over things like this


hope you sort it out hun
I'm not a guy, but i hope my answer helps you out! I'm 20 and i'm absolutely crazy about a guy that i'v just recently started hanging out with. I have a daughter, and I hate to admit, but I kind of have a ';shady'; past and I'v had a couple one night stands. however...this new guy i'm crazy about and so confused about at the same time was able to stop and NOT have sex with me. Which was awesome...and when i told him i was glad he could stop he told me this..';If i didn't like I wouldn't have tried';...another male friend of mine told me the same thing (only with girls he likes or what not) if he likes the girl he's not going to try to have sex with her, if he doesn't like the girl enough to actually have a relationship with her then he'll have sex with her.


So with that said...he probably doesn't like you. It was a one night stand, and he won't respond because he's afraid that's what you're looking for (a relationship), even though you're not. He probably felt obligated to give and receive numbers because yall had sex, but also having sex triggers cuddle horomones so that could simply be the excuse for being so ';nice'; afterwards.





I hope this helps, and I know I'm not a guy, but my friends are guys pretty much, and i ask them a LOT of questions, and usually nothing is off limits :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment