Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some advice... guys please answer?

okayy so like um like last week i went on this cruise 4 my end of the year party with the entire 8th grade class and so like there was like a dance floor and dj. so me and my friends all went 2 the dance floor and started to dance. so party like a rockstar come on and so me and my friends where all dancing. and then this guy comes up next to me and starts trying to fast dancing (freaking) with me. so like i dance with him 4 a second, but then i feel kindda ackward cuz he was there, so like i get off the dance floor. and i look behind me and he wasn't there anymore.and he didn't look very happy, and his friend said sumthing and the guy i know just like shrugged his shoulders. so i go upstairs and then i see him come up, so after awhile i go back down stairs with my friend, and he follows me back on2 the dance floor, and im dancing again, and he comes up close to me and isn't really dancing, and then i get off again. and i felt really bad. but nows he's on a trip.. what dos this allmean?I need some advice... guys please answer?
WELL THIS PERSON CAN BE ONE OR TWO THINGS EITHER A STALKER OR HE MAY LIKE YOU....BUT YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL EITHER WAY, SOME INTENTIONS MAY BE FLATTERING AT FIRST BUT DEPENDING WHO THE ATTENTION IS COMING FROM IT CAN ALSO BE DANGEROUSI need some advice... guys please answer?
if the guy is in your class, then maybe he likes you, if its just some random guy, then maybe he's a pedifile lol.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment