Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need more advice guys... ';Joe'; has pulled another one?

Ok so alot of you are familiar with my current situation with my boyfriend ';Joe';. For the past two months Joe has started to become very standoffish with me and he thinks that by sitting on the computer and ignoring me all day that he is giving me the attention I need to maintain a healthy relationship. I have told him time and time again that we need to talk and he just blows me off telling me that he can't deal with my drama and that if I want to be sad and cry that I need to do that in a different room. My friends have told me that I can do so much better but I love him and I need to know if there is anything I can do to get him to understand that I need more from him in this relationship. If anyone has any advice that they think is valueable that doesn't involve ';breaking up';, please HELP!I need more advice guys... ';Joe'; has pulled another one?
If he is on the computer all the time, email him...ask him to meet you and you two need to talk...Let him have his computer time, he needs some, just not all the time your with him...You can work this out if he is willing to let go of the constant time on the computer...
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment