Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Need Advice...Guys & Girls Please...Guy Troubles..:]?

I'm a 14 year old freshman, and I like this 16 year old junior.I really really like him, if possible he'll be my first REAL boyfriend. And he really really likes me.My friend had him on three way and had me on mute, so he told her that he really liked me, but was afraid to tell me.I almost cried b/c it turns out he may go to another school, but my biggest thing about it is: It's his choice whether or not he goes to another school(or he says).I Figure That He Might Be Saying It Like That B/c He Feels That I May Not Want Him.My Parents Told Me I Couldn't Date or Talk On The Phone w/ Them Until I Reached High School.This summer, I got saved and I stopped talking to him.Then I saw him in Wal-Mart, and I tried to avoid him %26amp; he knew it.I Hate When People Move Or Go 2 Another School..And I'm not sure if I really want 2 tell him my feelings or will it be useless.For some reason, I feel that he will reject me b/c of some of my flaws.I'm actually pretty(almost a model)What Should I Do?I Need Advice...Guys %26amp; Girls Please...Guy Troubles..:]?
Congratulations - you have won the Most Boring Question of the Year Award!!!!!I Need Advice...Guys %26amp; Girls Please...Guy Troubles..:]?
Yea Id refer to abnormals thing.


If you KNOW he likes you..whats the prob?


I get that you're scared because thats your first BF,


but stop trippin and just ask him,


since obviously hes to scared to make the first move :)
i think you should tell him how you feel. so what if you goes to another school? it could still work out between you two.


good luck!
you should convey your affinity to him that


you cannot live without him 0r his love.
Did you just ask this question to tell everyone in this section that you're a model???





this is stupid....





YOU KNOW he already likes you.


So... what are you waiting for?! Make the first move!
hmm, well u messed up when u started avoiding him in wal-mart, if u really really like him there was no reason to do that, and being ';saved'; doesn't necessarily mean cutting yourself off from the opposite sex. if all saved ppl did that none of us would be here. i think you should atleast tell him how u feel so u can lay all your cards out.





u never know, he may end up staying and things will turn out fine...but u have to give him a reason to want to stay. try talking to him it may work

No comments:

Post a Comment