Thursday, July 29, 2010

I kind of like this guy...and I need advice....guys and girls advice please.?

Okay, so this guy that I know started talking to me and we talked for a couple days straight and then all of a sudden he stops talking to me. I've texted him a couple times but the conversations aren't like they were.


Before the conversation dwindled he said that we should hang out some time. But he hasn't asked me to yet and I wonder whether he's waiting for me to ask him or what.





I don't know what happened.


And i don't know what i should do.


I find him really attractive and I'm starting to like him a lot.





Do you think it was something I did? Or something I didn't do?





I would like guys opinions on this too.I kind of like this guy...and I need advice....guys and girls advice please.?
This would depend on how old you two are. If you are under 20, I would say that he has found a video game that he is into right now or maybe he realizes that you are way out of his league. If you are over 20 then I would say you need to come out and ask him whats up and if he gives you the lame, don't know, maybe we should hang out junk, ignore him. He will come running.I kind of like this guy...and I need advice....guys and girls advice please.?
For the most part, there is nothing wrong that you have done. However, giving the best affection to the wrong person feels the worse but we girls have the gift of coping and getting over it. I know it seems hard and it could be impossible but I told this gu that I liked him, asked for his e-mail, messenger id, cell number, etc. and never asked mine. was I hurt? of course. i've offered him everything that i could like food, gum, candy, etc. and he never accepted any of it. after telling him that i liked him, he said we'd rather be friends first, hang-out but it's ben two months now and there hasn't been a follow-through.


All I can say is that relationship is companionship- it needs two people, not just one (such as you) trying to squeeze a square peg inside a tiny needle hole.
it sounds like he decided that both of you were not compatible and moved --- sorry thats how i read it --- you did not do anything wrong its just he did not feel a spark
i think the best thing you can do is give him time, and after a long while, maybe initiate a normal conversation with him. something like this happened to me- i used to regularly talk, more like argue, about sports with this guy, then he suddenly stopped completely. i waited, and this year, he's started again. and my friend is positive he's staring at me a lot. so, yea, i think you should just wait it out, see what happens. good luck!
Hmm... that's strange... I don't think he's into you if he's suddenly stopped talking to you. When guys like a girl they keep the convo going.. they are determined to get you.. know what i mean? I'd sorta lose hope, hun...

No comments:

Post a Comment