Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm an idiot...any advice? [Guys or girls]?

I can't stop flirting even though I'm with the most amazing guy EVER!! I lust after random guys and it's pissin me off cause I'm faithful and I'd never cheat...I hate that I'm being this way...how can I get past this? I'm 20 and I feel like a f*cking 13 year old.I'm an idiot...any advice? [Guys or girls]?
just monitor yourself like watch they way you move and correct it then it will become naturallyI'm an idiot...any advice? [Guys or girls]?
Some girls are just naturally flirts. You can't stop being you, flirting doesn't have to mean anything at all. You can still flirt and be faithful. Just make sure nothing ever comes out of it and you should be fine. Its really not the end of the world.
You are a bit of a nympho, it happens. Just do your best not to act on it, or get with someone that wouldn't mind if you do.
Can you spell... NATURAL WHORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment