Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some advice-guys and girls?

Ok here is the situation.Me and my bf of 4 1/2 years broke up 2 weeks ago.So now I am starting to go on with life and a guy friend of mine called me last night and asked me if we could go to dinner tonight but just as friends.I said ok because we have known each other our whole lives and have always been really good friends.I am just scared because some of the things that he said last night kinda gave me the impression that he might like me.He is a really good guy but I don't want to get into a relationship anytime soon I just want to be single. So does anyone have any advice as to what I should do if he were to make a move or suggest that we start dating? Without hurting his feelings!!I need some advice-guys and girls?
just make it known to him that your just friends and if he tries to make a move just tell him that your not ready yet, he should understand that and respect your feelingsI need some advice-guys and girls?
don't lead him on. just make it clear you want to be friends and you're not dating right now. Do Not lead him on, it'll make it worse.
Tell it to him exactly as you did now. Tell him you're on the rebound and need space. If he's worth anything he'll understand that and it won't hurt. Question is are you willing to date him at all?
Like everyone else said, make it known now. Tell him the truth. Some guys have fragile egos so make sure to tell him how much you appreciate his friendship or some other non-sexual compliment. I guarantee he has designs on starting a relationship. Take it slow. Who knows, maybe he will be ';the one'; eventually. It would be terrible to ruin chances of it in the future becuase he wasn't aware how you feel now and got hurt.
listen life is long if this is the choice that you make now and you feel good about that make boundries now so that he knows dont clam up around him because he my mistake that as an inventation to some future promise thats not there or is it be assertive in your communication and when your ready find that person that will make you become the best possible person that you can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment