Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship Advice!! - GUYS AND GIRLS ANSWER PLEASE!!..help ASAP?

Hello! I need help. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 4 months and a week now and we have been saying i love you for a while. I just said it to him and all he said was okay. He said he said this. (COPIED AND PASTED) I just don't know if I love you the same way anymore.





He said we were not breaking up but I am so scared. I love him a ton and i cry over him when I think we are going to break up. Please please give me advice. Nothing hurtful please! I am super scared and I pray we stay together. Thanks a ton!Relationship Advice!! - GUYS AND GIRLS ANSWER PLEASE!!..help ASAP?
dont worry about it....maybe hes just having an off moment..... go with the flow and dont say i love you anymore until he tells you


good luck =]Relationship Advice!! - GUYS AND GIRLS ANSWER PLEASE!!..help ASAP?
Listen, i am not trying to sound mean...





relationships that start ';fast and furious'; end in the same exact way... I know becuae my first ';love'; was with this guy, we had been together for like a few months, and he was convinced he was in love, i thought i was too, but it ended a few months later...y? because as fast as it had started, it ended. the best thing to do is just calm things down for a little bit, ok? I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment