Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dating advice? guys and girls plzz help!!!!!?

ok lets start off. im starting high school in 3 weeks. ive never kissed a guy nor dated one. i need help with this. im just 14 and i want my first bf to like me for who i am. and i want to be able to keep him for a really long time. i want my first relationship to be unforgettable! so if any of you have any advice for me it will mean a lot to me. (p.s. i know how to flirt but how do i get them to ask me out?)Dating advice? guys and girls plzz help!!!!!?
ok the first bf is the one you will always remember you just need to find some one like you freinds are a good start but if yo uhave known them for a long time not a good idea you never can tell if it will last long but if it does that means you found a good match it will take some time but you will find one so just keep looking and be your selfDating advice? guys and girls plzz help!!!!!?
If you want them to ask you out, make sure they're the only one that you flirt with. Don't flirt with everyone, also try to get alone time outside of school! And also be very weary of older guys, I'm going to be a junior and to be honest all that's on there mind is that freshman girls are easy! I am a guy by the way!
dont rush anything when the time is right the time is right i remember my first relationship like it was yesterday but im only 16
Be the girl that stands out from the rest When i was in high school Junior year i met my boyfriend we were totally friend at first them he told me that he liked me i let him chase me a little by telling him im Just not ready for a boyfriend %26amp;%26amp; he would keep on asking me and asking me than i said yes %26amp;%26amp; i took thing super slow we held hands but we didn't Make out till the 2 or 3 week of going out(basically i showed respect for my self by not being like the rest of the girls that where really easy %26amp;%26amp; slutty)...... 2 years later i asked what was so different about me that he decided to put a 5 carrot diamond on my finger he said that he loved the way i carried myself with such respect unlike the other skanks he'd gone out he knew right away i was ';The one'; :]
If you want him to like you for you be yourself I know that's what every1 says but it's true
grow up. high school is nothing like the movies or tv. plus if you put so much pressure on something you will probably end up messing it up anyway.
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment