Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fashion advice guys, what to wear for my shape?

Hey,


Im in between sizes. On my tops im a 12, but for my bottom's, i vary from size 12 to 14, i have a bit of a waist, so sometimes i find that 12 is too tight on my tummy, and a 14 fits on my stomach, but too baggy for my legs! Its a nightmare!!!





I would call myself an apple shape, i have 36b boobs, a 32'; waist, large hips and thighs. What shape would that make me?


I need advice on what styles of clothing i should be wearing to flatter my shape?


Thankyou! :)Fashion advice guys, what to wear for my shape?
why dont you try a corset. like underneath your stuff... it sucks everyine in and makes you look skinnier.. or you could get a proper fitting bra, or a push-up to make yourself look hotter.. try wearing things like babydoll tops because they fitt you on your skinny parts.. like the boobs, and right underneath the boobs but the stomache its loose.. other tops would be the wrap around kinds.. and if your REALLY uncomfortable with the way you look then go get a gym membership.. i mean seriously!! :) but anyways i hop i helped! and also wear DARK wash jeans! :)Fashion advice guys, what to wear for my shape?
curvy is good (:





1. make sure you wear a waist belt to give the impression of a small waist. your clothing doesnt have to be tight so this will avoid the problem of tight on the tummy, but by wearing a belt you are giving shape to what you are wearing.





2. wear plain bottoms to draw attention away from the thighs, hips and legs and pattern over the chest area so people will focus on the top half ie your chest.





3 avoid skinny jeans./trousers-jeans that go out at the bottom will balance out your figure and make youre hips appear smaller.





4 Finally, dont wear horizontal stripes as they will just make you appear wider.





basically, you want fabric to skim across the areas you want to hide whilst accentuate areas like the chest and waist.





you have a lovely figure:)
I would say you have a pretty common body type, at least compared to most of the women I know. Umpire waisted shirts usually look great, they emphasize the cleavage some, and flow out more towards the torso, creating a more flattering look. Large hips and thighs need jeans that are solid colors and don't have whiskering or flap pockets on the rear. I have a few friends who have larger hips and thighs and they sometimes shop at this store called Bebe, in the mall. Good luck :)





-Sam
You need to wear flaired trousers to balance out your hips. Also, wear a v necked, but not to low to show your clevage. Also, to show off your waist, wear a belt to nip you in at the smallest part of your waist.





A good place would also be to look on Gok's website to go along with his programmed, Gok's fashion fix.


Hope this helps.
Your a curvy goddess! You could dress up in gorgeous dresses with waist belts, this makes your waist smaller and your curviness look amazing. Take Whitney Thompson, winner of Americas Next Top Model Cycle 10 as a clothing idol.
girl im 13%26amp;i have a 38c%26amp;rlly skinney so u got nda compaired 2 me
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment