Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice guys and girls please?

do you think five months is to soon to be in love, i love my boyfriend but theres this guy who i loved and he was my first and now out of the respect of my boyfriend i dont call or hang out with him,my boyfriend got mad at me casue once i was drunk and called this one guy the guy i had sex with my first and told him i loved him to my surprise he did get mad but he didnt leave me. is it wrong to still haver a little space for my first guy i had sex with i mean i dont love him i love my boyfriend but if anything happened to the other guy i would be there to help him or be there for support is that a bad thing.Need advice guys and girls please?
Definitely not too soon to be in love. However you shouldn't be in relationship with both of them at the same time. The action you took when you are drunk clearly shown that your past relationship and the feeling you have towards him are not totally over yet.





Make sure you totally end the past relationship before start a new one.Need advice guys and girls please?
That's a lot. Maybe you two belong together.
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment