Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girls Advice? (guys too!)Why can't I just ask?

All my friends have the courage to ask a guy out or w/e and they always end up dating somone but then theres me..I have never had a bf :|


I am most sertainly NOT desperate. i just want to finally meet the right guy and have the courage to ask him out!


The Valentines dance is coming up soon and there are some guys i like but they barely know me... well one is in my class and he kind of likes me but alot of girls are crushing on him so i dont know what to do.


What should I do at the dance? Well I know i should ask him to dance but after that what can I do to get to know him better and eventually some day ask him out...? I am confident but I have lvery low self esteem so what can i do to make myself feel better and not make an idiot of myself infront of a bunch of people. And how do I know who not to date and who would be ok to date?


As you can tell im new to this. please no rude comments =]Girls Advice? (guys too!)Why can't I just ask?
Saying you are confident and have very low self esteem is a complete contradiction. The best thing to do when you have low self esteem is to hang around people who you think are the most confident. Soon you will realize they arent as great as they potray themselves. You need to let loose but give up on trying to find somebody who is ok to date. Just make friends and things will begin to evolve and your intuition will tell you is right for yourself. Dont rush it, because you always end up messing things up when you do that. Personality overrules everything so be yourself and you shall conquer the world and people will want to be around your beautiful spirit especially boys.Girls Advice? (guys too!)Why can't I just ask?
go out skating or to the mall or to a party with a group of yours and his friends thats how you get to know him :)


but makee sure the friedn you choose to go with you are not slutty, flirty or would steal him


goodluck girlly!
um just go for it like dance on him on the dance girl dont be scared talk to him ask for his number
HAVE SEX WITH EVERY MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment