Saturday, July 31, 2010

*****ANY ADVICE GUYS????******?

So I have known this guy for about 3 years. When we did meet he was over in Iraq, we talked alot and basically really liked eachother. Before he came home we had a long talk about his cousins best friend (with whom he previously had slight feelings for but they never dated) he wanted to try things with her. It bothered me because we had deep feelings for eachother. I thought. So he comes home from Iraq, we talk every now and then, he starts dating this other girl, then he tells her that she needs to date other people and basically he it seemed (now I know) that he rebounded on me, we would see eachother often, hook up, go out do things. I fall hard, I was naieve, and stupid. Then me and him kind of went our seperate ways again because him and his ex got back together, which basically broke my heart and I kirked out on him. So we stopped talking for a year and then recently we started talking again, just general life things. We goof around as good friends would (I just am the type that forgives too easily I think and doesn't hold grudges) so I was over it (after a year) and didn't see him as anything more than a friend because of how he hurt me before. Well as we continued to talk more frequently he said that him and his ex broke up, she re-enlisted for another 3 years overseas and supposedly they want different things. He's ready for a family, she wants to continue her military career. He tried to move there he told me, but doesn't want to move anymore and can't find a job. So we met one night, drank, watched a movie, and he said how interested he was in me ALL night, said he made a mistake yadda yadda. We got intimate (it shouldn't have happened and I told him I didn't want to prior to us meeting because I was afraid those old feelings would come back and he agreed (it seemed)). Then we saw eachother the following weekend and went to dinner and a movie which was nice and I went home. The following weekend after that I came to his house and we watched a movie, drank just a few beers and it was like he starts again with cuddling me and just looking at me like he was so interested, like we were a couple. We got intimate again and I said that I can't do it anymore. The intimacy. I just felt disgusted with myself, because I don't want to be that rebound girl ya know. He of course agreed, which I think is a load of crap and said that there will be no more intimacy anytime soon since he is not ready for a relationship anytime soon.





My question is..after the first time we saw eachother again after awhile recently...he seemed so interested, wanting to drive an hour to see me etc..then says when I questioned his motives gets defensive and then says that he is interested, but doesn't know what he wants right now and that he's not ready for a relationship. There is alot more stuff about all this but too much to write. So now he wont' text me anymore like he did a few weeks ago, at all. Won't IM me at all. If I wrote him he would respond, but that's it.





What should I do?? Leave him alone, just be friends, or try and talk it out with him (which when I asked him why he doesn't seem so interested now, he shuts up and says ';I don't want to talk about this right now'; ) I just don't get it.








Additional Details


We were talking on IM last night too and it seems that he thinks I'm being ';obssessive'; which seriously I have NO clue what he's talking about. I have asked him why he doesn't seem interested anymore (of course joking around, but also being serious) but I had no idea that meant being ';obssessive';..I feel like he is saying that because he still has feelings for his ex and really didn't like me to begin with...I mean what is asking questions because your curious about something and trying to talk about it obssessive?? lol I just think that is funny. What is his deal?? Do guys really think that???





And today just so I would try and get over it faster I posted a comment on my AIM saying that had a date tonight and he texted me and said date huh? that's exciting...and I just said yeah..and he was like woot woot. What was that about???????? Why would he even care??*****ANY ADVICE GUYS????******?
He is only cheater for girls nothing else.


Hoe is not in love he like only do sex with more girls.


Kick him and find a new good boyfriend.*****ANY ADVICE GUYS????******?
let him come to you dont chase him if hes interested hell come back








AnsWer Mine Plzzz %26lt;3


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Just move on. Why do you spend time to someone who doesn't care about you. It's clear as day. He's just using you. Hope i helped. And on another note, be concise and be as brief as possible.
He doesn't want to be and a relationship because he ';isn't ready'; and you said you're the kind of person that falls hard. You'll get hurt by this guy again if you let it happen! and it seems like he's just treating you like a hook up. If i was in your position i wouldn't waste my time on him. It's okay if you keep being friends (if you both can handle that without getting ';intimate'; again) but move on, go out, meet other guys out there. There are a few good ones, it's just gonna take you sometime to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment