Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice guys if you can tell me what he is thinking and girls please help! ?

i have been with my boyfriend for 9 months...(our 9 month is on thursday) My boyfriend has recently been having some problems and i was being really selfish and i kept saying you dont appreciate me and stuff like that (i already apologized) But Saturday i was soo mad at him i said take a break, fix ur stuff, take a break!! and he said no no no until i kept forcing it he said ok! anyways Sunday i saw him to see if i could fix things, and he said he is confused because right now he cant think straight and i said what i said and stuff! we left off at we are going to fix things and continue how things are...he wants the title (boyfriend/girlfriend) %26lt;-- that title, and he stil wants to continue things! But he said we have to go kind of slow right now i guess, but its weird because he said that he wants it but it also seems like he doesnt want it at the same time! i already asked its not pitty and he said he wants this! he cried on sunday too, he writes me, he comes see's me even if it is for 10 minutes, he puts the biggest smile on, when we go out we can talk and do nothing for hours but have so much fun at the same time!! we have a lot of fun, i can make him smile, he makes me smile!





but its been a week and he still doesnt know what he wants!!! i keep asking him and last night he said well it keeps flip-flopping so i cant give u an answer! i really like him like a lot! and he says if anything happens i still wwant you around and stuff! i really like him, i dont want to be anything but his gf!! he said he wants like til january to decide and see wat he wants but its hruting me so much! what should i do? shold i wait for him??? is ther a chance?? please help me!Relationship advice guys if you can tell me what he is thinking and girls please help! ?
The dude is trying to scam ***** on the side without losing you. Dump his ***.Relationship advice guys if you can tell me what he is thinking and girls please help! ?
he is a player


ask him for reals about his intentions


i think he wants u for emergencies


i agree with the 1st answer
I've been in his situation before and my advice to you is give him a chance to work things out and if it takes to long then tell him that if he doesn't decide soon then you will decide for him. My girlfriend did it on me and I must say it worked like a charm. If he really loves you and you really love him then it won't take him long to figure it out. Just try to help him inch along and he will soon figure it out.


P.S. It's been 9 months for us too. Weird Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment