Thursday, July 29, 2010

I really need your advice guys !?

this is a vierty of topics in one. please help me.





okay so its my first year of high school i been doing everything wisly but i dont have time for anything they dont give you time i take a long time to study and they give us 1-2 days to study , i dont understand anything. and when i come home i ask my mom to help me study but she starts and then shes oh the phone every second and smokes aaway her life , one after another with a glass of wine , for over 20 years she did this shes a agreat mom but i dont know i tell her i talk to her so dont tell me i need to , so i cant study by myself its not how i learn , then i have a guy who is alwatys on me which we love each other , im so stresssed , im a health freak and i dont want to smell or get affected by smokers i just want to live a succful live without these things getting in my way i cant go on any longer everything is ruining 4 weeks of school and my grades are already going down the drain i cant learn i have a mental block.I really need your advice guys !?
Look, I feel you. I'm stressed out trying to make good grades and be successful too and feel like I'm not getting any help.


I'm pregnant and in college. I've wasted the last couple of years, when I could have been finishing school, playing around... got married, had our son almost 2 yrs ago.... I should have been in school but I wasn't so now I'm playing catchup, taking way more classes than I should be taking.


And my family is NO help. My husband tries to help, but he has to work so much and he goes to college too, so he can't really... my dad works, my mom makes up excuses why she can't babysit while I'm in class, my grandma is unreliable and my sister, well.... she's just a pothead.


Anyway, what I'm saying is, I know how you feel, whenever you want to do good, and get somewhere better than where you came from, and it feels overwhelming and hard... and you feel pushed up against a wall like you'll always be right where you are now.


You're 15. You have time still to do good. So do I, and I'm 24. We both have time. The thing you have to remember is that sometimes, no one will be there and you'll only have yourself. You have to put yourself as the first in line to take care of you. If you have no one to help you study, and you can't ask the guy you mentioned or someone else, then make flashcards (that's what I used to do) use index cards. Put the question on one side and the answer on the other. Then, the night before your test %26amp; the morning of, lay them all out on your bed, question up, and make it into a game show type thing... where you actually ask the question to yourself outloud, then answer it outloud, turn the card over and see if you're right. If you are, put it in the ';right'; stack, if you're wrong put it in the ';wrong'; stack and redo the whole ';wrong'; stack until they're all right. The reason I suggested this is because you say you need someone to help you study... this almost does the same thing as if you have someone there.


Cheer up. Try hard. Do it for you. Make yourself get those good grades... get through school... graduate.... then go to college... and live out your dreams!


It's your life, don't let anyone hold you back. You are the author and your life is still a book of blank pages. Get to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment