Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice Guys Only?

Im 19 and im in my 3rd semester in college i have not been asked out yet i been in school quite a while and no guy has asked me out did i mention i am shy and nervous to talk to a guy, i want to get past my fear and actually talk to a cute guy if he comes along but i want him to be interested in me, what should i do to get a guy to notice me change my make up do hair diff or what i had my heart broke b4 and i am afraid to get hurt again i need help i dont want to be alone the rest of my life what should i do i work and make pretty good money at what i do but ne ways i deserve a good guy i just wish hed come along it hurts to see my friends having boyfriends what should i do help.Advice Guys Only?
are you uglyAdvice Guys Only?
you have to get over your shyness.





Guys like a good, smart, funny, confident girl.





And if you aren't showing those qualities, you're not going to get noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment