Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice guys...?

Okay I'm 17 years old and I had boyfriends in my life, but not ';REAL'; one...what I mean is like every time I get with someone we end up breaking up because I'm too shy and quiet...I mean I want to be in a relationship so bad but I dont know what to do or say...I'm just tooo quiet....So could you guys give me advice????I need advice guys...?
talk more and express yourself don't be afraid to do that but don't act crazy neither be yourselfI need advice guys...?
hmmm i say just be yourself if you happen to be a shy n quiet girl then so what some guys think its cute n go for that but honestly there is being to shy were as to your keeping your feelings shut away from your bf but as some1 b4 me said your focus shouldnt be on bf's it should be on YOU and your life boyfriends at the moment should just be n accessery or how ever that spelled gl with that tho =]
that is easy. Men and most people really, like to talk about themselves. ask him questions about him. like, what was your happiest time, or best memory, or anything about him, his family, his interest. Then,,..no matter what, give him a lot of support. If he likes football don't say that is stupid. say that is neat and encourage him with positive stuff. if,...for example, you told a person your dream and someone said wow, that would make you talk more. so do the same. then, if he has questions for you answer them. and before you know it, your talking.
You have to open up...... cant stay bottled up inside forever. You have to communicate becuase communication is the KEY in any realtionship, or any problem in general.
Don't get into a relationship. You are young. Go live. Finish school and go travel. See the world. Love will find you when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment