Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dating advice????guys and girls welcome any one that can help!?

I need some one who can help me get girls and that has any pick up lines that can walk me through step by step by either email or face book on how to get chicks. I'm thirteen and for the last 3 years i had to turn down all the girls that asked me out cuz my rents just started letting me date. And my friend's gf is supa hot and if they brake up should i ask him if its okay with him if a go out with her??Dating advice????guys and girls welcome any one that can help!?
1st) your going to a be a player


2. pick up lines don't work or corny


3. well if you started to date when your 10 thats umm..cool


4.just be yourself and date until your like 14 or 15.Dating advice????guys and girls welcome any one that can help!?
Alright, I could sling advice all day but it would be a lot faster to make two suggestions:





1: Google search ';Bristols Lair';. Read as much there as you can.





2: Read the book ';The Game'; by Neil Strauss. It will teach you everything you want to know about picking up girls and being attractive to them. Plus a lot, lot more. It's also an incredible story.





I credit both the website and the book for giving me the social skills to meet and impress my cute redhead girlfriend who bakes me cookies anmd muffins whenever I ask her to :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment