Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice? (guys and gals)?

I'm a freshman in college and met this girl that I am curious about.


We talked for the first time in this workshop





i let her know that i enjoyed the conversation via online and she agreed. then one day i see her and she invites me to lunch with her. we have another great conversation. and afterwards i ask her to show me around and she does.





on the tour we talk and she makes a couple jokes to try and make me laugh and i invite her to play sports with me at another time and she agrees, saying i can teach her. so after the tour we return to our dorms and she says bye with a big smile.





then I asked her to dinner the following week and she agreed happily. she gave me her number and said to call her to set up a time. i did. so i went to her dorm to get her and when we were walking to dinner, two mutual girl friends saw us and asked to join. i said ok. but then at dinner we didnt talk much. and we all walked back together. then they held the doors for us. after they left we said goodbye and I gave her a hug. then she suggested that we do our homework together this weekend.Advice? (guys and gals)?
what exactly is your question? You sound like you are moving at a good pace to find something real.Advice? (guys and gals)?
itss good


its a like sign


she like u


so what do u want now


if u like her so go get her !


good luck !
And........your Question would be ??????????????????????????
umm go for it
so what is your question again?

No comments:

Post a Comment