Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need Advice! Guys and Girls!?

I really like this guy in my year. I know him really well and I'd call him one of my best friends. How can i let him know I have feelings for him without him being overwhelmed as he is fairly shy when it comes to relationships infact he has never had one. I wouldn't know what to say. I have been texting him and I said how he always made me happy and he said how I was so caring, sweet and really kind and he's always teasing me. I can't stop thinking about him! Could he have feelings for me as well?





Were both going to a friends 16th party should I tell him and how? Remember, he's not really had a relationship!





Thanyou! xxxxx





Need Advice! Guys and Girls!?
The first step is what you have take; being friends. Just ask him if you guys can move up to the next level and see what happens from there...Need Advice! Guys and Girls!?
Well, i think that he does like you, that much is obvious. He obviously knows deep down how you feel about him, as you have said how he makes you happy. Just ask him if he wants to go to the party with you.. it's not really like going on a date as you know he is going anyway. That might ease into it, and if you have a good time, ask to do something with you another time, like cinema or something.
You've said plenty to him already. Any fool could figure out that you like him. Don't do anything rash by pouring your heart out to him. Just keep things light and funny so he can see what a great person you are. Then when he can't take not having more out of your relationship, he will pounce. Of course, you have to remain prepared for the other possibility - that there are no feelings from his side at all. But it sounds like things are coming to a head for you whether you say something to him or not.
From what you have said it sounds like he likes you too. Just be calm, and suggest going to the cinema or something... Once you have spent time with him on your own you can gauge it, then decide whether to tell him. I would keep it all light hearted he seems shy and you dont want to scare it away.





Good luck Darling x
He definitely sounds like he is attracted to you as well. I'm a shy guy and I would really like it if the girl took me aside one day and told me she was attracted to me. That would be really sweet.





Maybe then your friend will ask you out but maybe you should do the asking if he seems nervous.
If you don't think he wants pressure, and a straight-out declaration of 'this here is a relationship, yeah, that is what it is, boy'; then don't do that to him!





Ask him about seeing a film... you really want to see it... leave the hint so dropped it is broken in pieces...






Just keep it going...sounds like you guys are slowly drifting into a relationship anyway...all it needs is an ';accidental'; kiss during the party, and a cuddle, and you're there!
Just tell him how you feel, make sure its the right time, but randomly ask him ';do you like me?';





xD thats what I do with everyone especially boys. they all say they like/love me as a friend. ;p
giv it tim itll get there and he probly does hav feelins for u








answer mine plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
just tell him you would like to be more than friends and if he would take you to the party if he shy you might need to work on him a bit but he will come around obviously he likes you
start a big game of truth and dare and ask him


or get 1 of ur friends to ask u in front of him
just flirt with him alot and i think he'll get the point :].


works for me.
You've actually got the hard bit out of the way lol .. uve already been speaking to each other as well as texting .. and by the sounds of things he likes you lol congrats





Its really this simple, hes shy you say? Just text him before the party and ask him '; Do you want do you wanna hook up 2 night'; you can rephrase this if you want lol, he should know what hook up means, and if you ask him that it is really also stating ';That i really like you';





If he likes you theres no way he'll say no XD





Remember you should always have confidence when it comes to your feelings





Hope this helps ... Peter
Yeah, i'm pretty sure he has some feelings for you as well.





Maybe before the party ask if he could give you a ride there, and be your ride home too or something. And then when he drops you off you tell him there!





Or, at the end of the party or when you can grab him alone tell him then.





And just start talking to him , and then tell him you have something to tell him. then when he asks what, tell him that lately you've been thinking about him a lot and that you really like him and hope that he feels the same way too.





and whatever happens from there !


good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment