Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice... guys only please...?

5 weeks ago the man I want to spend the rest of my life with ended our relationship... We had our good times and our bad... but I always believed that our stress and short temperedness was greatly attributed to financial stress. It seems during those times when money was an issue was when the moodiness and stress would start. However, when he left... he left me a note... and of all the reasons he gave to leave money was not one of them. Well, money is no longer a problem... and I really want things to work out one day. I can't help but wonder if there a chance for us without the financial strain. I pray every night that God leads my heart to heal or to wait for him... I can't ask him about it... I promised him when we text that I won't talk about ';us'; like that. I just can't imagine my future with him... I want to love him and take care of him... but if finances weren't the problem I thought they were... then I guess the letter is what it is... and I know it's over... If money had contributed to the problems would you have left that in the letter? Or do I need to grow up and see that letter for what it is and try to move on with my life?Advice... guys only please...?
Basically, yeah it would have been put in there. Yet, a letter wouldn't have been the way to do it either. To me, he took the quick, easy way out. Things got a little rough for the two of you, and he ran. This does happen a lot in relationships early. He did not want to deal with all of those issues.





Sure, you have faith in God and pray for your heart or to wait for him. Basically, God may be answering you now. The question should be are you listening for that little voice within each of us.





Right now, your still hurt from the relationship ending. You do not need to grow up, basically you need to work on yourself. Remember this, the relationship ended because God saw one of you wasn't ready for it. Also, money will always be an issue in life. Think of life like a roller coaster ride. Do you want to just travel in the flat circle, and not have fun? Myself, I want those ups, downs, quick turns, and loops because far more is learned from those.





You both are still talking, and take it slowly from there. The best race is not the one that is won quickly. Is that one that takes time, energy, and effort. The prize at the end is far worth it more.Advice... guys only please...?
I think you have to see the letter for what it was. When he wrote it to you, that was his time to get everything out, and if he did not put money down as a reason, then it was not the reason. I know it will be hard, but you need to close the door and move on for now. You don't want to be with someone who does not want to be with you!
Your last statement is your own answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment