Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Would really appreciate advice guys :)?

Please please bare with me.





I've got myself into a love triangle. Chris and Luke used to be together for about a year, Chris was my best friend. He's now totally into me and knows i have no interest but is still ';fighting for me';. Last night Luke invited me to his to watch some films, i've always found him a beaut. So we ended up cuddling, and just as i was walking out of his house i dont know what came over me but i kissed him and it felt so right! He agrees. So what do i do? i cant lose my best friend Chris.





Thanks guysWould really appreciate advice guys :)?
I would say you should talk to Chris about it before you do anything more with Luke unless you want to risk losing his friendship. Don't run straight in saying 'I want to go with Luke', test the waters first with something like 'How would you feel about someone dating your ex?', or 'Do you still have any feelings for Luke?', then if he responds positively talk to him about how you feel about the other guy. If he reacts angrily then you're just going to have to choose between the relationship with Luke and the friendship with Chris- personally I would advise you to keep the friendship, in time he might become more comfortable with the idea of you being with Luke and give his blessing but if you betray him now he might never get over it.Would really appreciate advice guys :)?
Does Chris still like Luke? If so, then you should keep away, because that could lose your friendship. If he doesn't then you should seriously talk to him and explain that you do not like him that way, but that you do like someone else. Really talk this over with Chris and make sure he's over Luke before you go after him seriously- also, make sure that he gets over YOU! It's a majorly painful thing to be turned down, but it's even worse when you're close like that....


I hope things work out.


%26lt;3 Alexandre
just tell him ur not into him like that u still want to be freinds. jeez, i would feel so flattered knowing i had to guys all over me. i guess ur used to it lol.
Ignore what you want %26amp; put your mate first. Talk it through with him.


Just put yourself in his shoes, he likes you %26amp; you're going off with his ex.
how old are you? (i don't mean this to sound mean, i'm just curious)
OK well im a girl! so i would say your gay! i feel u feel that affection 4 sum1,follow ur heart

No comments:

Post a Comment