Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girlssss I need your advice...guys..you can comment too!!!?

So, valentines is aproaching and the guy ive been seeing has asked me out and im glad because he is such a wonderful person. However I just know him for a month and been out for 4 dates.





Im making a small card myself...i was just going to put something like ';im glad i met you. happy valentines';...


but now that he ask me out and he told me on the last date he did like me. What can I write on this card?!





Any idea..girls help please..boys ideas pleasee








Im 21 and he is 25Girlssss I need your advice...guys..you can comment too!!!?
I think your origonal idea was great. Short, sweet, to the point. I think he'll like it.Girlssss I need your advice...guys..you can comment too!!!?
This may be the begining of something special :-)





Something sweet like that?
Thank-you for making this one of the best months of my life.
to new beginnings.......
the first time i met you i knew you were the one you feel like i was a billionaire and now i have you i feel like i have more. will you be my valentine
Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.That I love you is no wonder. But the fact that you care about me, that is very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment