Tuesday, November 22, 2011

8th grade dating advice (guys and girls)?

ok.. im not exactly the slimmest or coolest guy at school.. im more of a nerd and have a lil xtra weight. at times.. i feel im being used. so. theres this girl i like at school and on myspace she tells me stuff she claims she tells no one else. she says she trusts me me and today said my eyes are awefully blue if that means anything.. she also told me she thought i was a pretty nice guy. what are my chances? should i ask her out? anything is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.8th grade dating advice (guys and girls)?
You seem like a really nice guy who actually cares about the girl. Girls really like a sweet guy, just be yourself; give it a little more time, you wouldn't want this girl to be scared if you asked her out immedietly. Make sure that you are not overly nice either, just be yourself!! (again) haha. If you are getting a good vibe from this girl and you know her pretty well after a while try asking her out :) I mean it never hurts to try right??





Hope this helps :D8th grade dating advice (guys and girls)?
I think you have some okay chances just talk to her a lot in person instead of myspace.Internet can ruin relationships.
hahahahahhahahahhahahahah


this is funny


but go for it
YES.. Is there a dance soon? Maybe invite her?

No comments:

Post a Comment