Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm desperate for advice guys n gals!!! Please help!!!?

I met a girl on an internet dating agency last March 08 and dated her, I thought it was just a bit of fun and dated her for a while, she grew on me and I started to feel very strongly for her and was so attracted to her.





We became an item and decided to take the children to Eurodisney in May. It was a disaster and we split soon after we came back, her child is 12 and female mine is 6 and male, the children didn't really gel at all. Anyhow, we briefly got back together in June and then split a few days later, she said when she gets strong feelings for anyone she walks.





Her ex is an ex england football international and plays in the premier league. She has a daughter to him. I'd always felt that this girl was not right in the head to put it bluntly, she never seemed to have got over the glam lifestyle her ex gave her and this had a huge impact on her life when they split, from riches back to rags. She was so nasty when we split and went off with another man within 2 weeks of us splitting and that hurt me so much. I just didn't understand how she could treat us so bad when all we did was treat her and her daughter with kindness and respect.





Anyhow, to cut a long story short, this girl 7 months later since we split is in contact with me everyday via txt or e-mail. I've told her many times I'd prefer that she didn't contact me so I can get on and hopefully meet someone else, but the txts and e-mails continue. I've seen her once since we split, we went for coffee and chatted. I have to admit I've given her the opportunity numerous times to go for a drink or meal or night out with me and she just says no, yet she continues to txt me everyday, she never phones to speak, not once in 7 months! It's always txt or e-mail.





She sent my son a christmas present which was nice but why send one? I haven't as much as sent her a christmas card nor do I ever txt her, it's always her txting me, I try to ignore it but then she pulls my heartstrings, then I say ok lets meet to chat and as soon as do that it either all goes quiet or she just says no. I just don't get her! I really don't, maybe this is a question that should be answered by girls? Re: my feelings for this girl, 7 months later all this txting one meeting and yeah I have to admit I still have very strong feelings for her. Why I do I must be mad! and I wish I had the answer why I feel the way I do about this girl.





My question is why is she doing this i.e. all the txting and when I ask to see her she declines. Also why when she has treated and hurt me so badly do I have such strong feelings for her even now and what should I do about it as it's making me feel so miserable.





Please please help!!! xI'm desperate for advice guys n gals!!! Please help!!!?
yes - not conform, no - don't know, may be 'yes' or 'no'.I'm desperate for advice guys n gals!!! Please help!!!?
maybe shorten this to about 3 sentences cause no one is gonna read all of this
ignore all her texts and emails .. just stay away from her all she is going to do is hurt you more
ya thats tru tiim
I think she still cares about you and doesnt want to lose touch. She just wants to be friends is what I am getting from this. She keeps the emailing and txting cause those are easy avenues for keeping in touch, but hanging out she may think that she is giving you the wrong idea. I may be wrong, but that what it sounds like. My advice date someone, anyone for a while and that should help let you lose. Oh and your not mad just normal everyone goes through this at least once in their lives.
dude bail on this girl. she obviously like you said is not right in the head and cant settles for less than a rich football player. i would seriously not even read her text and move on. move on and you will feel so much better. if your already having trouble think about how a relationship would be.
i think she is struggling to let go of u, she might still have feelings for u or she just might not want to be alone
wow I'm so sorry for you. I think that she still likes you becase if she didn't like you she wouldn't want to talk to you at all. She's just afraid to talk to you for some reason. :S Well good luck with it all!
Well women Like to feel like they have someone. And since you dated she is always going to have you in her heart somewhere, and if she is still single she doesn't want to be alone. She probley sent that gift just to be nice. I don't think that she meant any harm by it.





But you should not give her another chance and try and find someone new. Ask her to please Knock it off. If that doesn't work. Just ignore her. No one can try forver.





Hopes this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment